Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Trailer

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

There will be no MP trophies required for the plat, as MP is being built from the ground up, and being released as an update at a later date. 

Don’t forget Red Dead Redemption 2 didn’t have online features available at launch, though it had online trophies required for the platinum. It might happen the same here. Or even like the newest Assassins Creed, creating trophies with “this trophy is unobtainable atm” until a new patch was released

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

Don’t forget Red Dead Redemption 2 didn’t have online features available at launch, though it had online trophies required for the platinum. It might happen the same here. Or even like the newest Assassins Creed, creating trophies with “this trophy is unobtainable atm” until a new patch was released

Actually yeah, good point, forgot about that.

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

........... You're honestly deciding whether or not a bunch of trophies will affect your decision to buy a game?

Christ.

.....yeah it’s some of my decision but not the deciding factor. Christ sake you’re on a trophy hunting website, common sense should tell you trophies might make up some of the decision. Love when someone tries to be a smartass and it back fires........ 

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

Speak for yourselves - I would never allow a trophy list to dictate whether or not I would buy a game.  I've bought and started games knowing full well that I would never get the platinum, and in a few of those games I had no intention of even attempting the platinum, and you know what? I didn't give a damn. 

Trophies are NOT the be-all and end-all of gaming.

Not sure what part of my statement you think "backfired"......

I never said I was even a trophy hunter, you the one got butt hurt over me just saying I wanted to see a trophy list before preordering to see if it has mp trophies. So instead of you respecting my opinion and comment,  you wanted to push yours down my throat saying I’m in the wrong. If I want to look at a trophy list before ordering, that’s my right not yours to tell me different. Exactly who are you to tell people how to spent their money anyway? If someone wants to look at trophies, reviews or anything before preordering that’s up to them....not you. 

Seriously you’re like I’m not about trophies blah blah but got 142 plats. I have 5 and you’re saying I’m the one all about trophies because I just wanted to see a trophy list. Come on now........

Edited by Il_WidowmakeR_Il
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Yes you get all pre order items and the game does not have any multiplayer or new content. It's just a remastered with a graphic update. I get a early copy of the game and already have the platinum. Easy 10 hours platinum. 

Didn't they already say they was doing the multiplayer from the ground up?

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Didn't they already say they was doing the multiplayer from the ground up?

That's what they said, but who knows. I've posted a few sources during its development cycle; wouldn't surprise me if some of it changes.

18 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I for one am actually hoping it is just completely offline my Internet sucks but I wanna play this game

I thoroughly enjoyed the multiplayer on PS3, even with the spotty servers and sometimes fussy requirements behind a few trophies.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:41 PM, StewartBros said:

........... You're honestly deciding whether or not a bunch of trophies will affect your decision to buy a game?

Christ.

Right? I was thinking the same thing. Here it is, Ghostbusters The Game 2009, is being remastered for current gen consoles, and all anyone here is concerned about is whether or not the MP trophies will be required for the platinum? Nobody wants to put in the time, they just want an easy platinum and it's on to the next game. Screw the trophies. I'm going to legit enjoy playing this game again after 10 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jackmadrox said:

Right? I was thinking the same thing. Here it is, Ghostbusters The Game 2009, is being remastered for current gen consoles, and all anyone here is concerned about is whether or not the MP trophies will be required for the platinum? Nobody wants to put in the time, they just want an easy platinum and it's on to the next game. Screw the trophies. I'm going to legit enjoy playing this game again after 10 years.

I'm only concerned with mp because my internet is shit so it will suck for me to try it and for anyone who plays with me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jackmadrox said:

It's a legitimate question with this game. If you'd played the original you will remember how the servers where closed with no warning whatsoever, that leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

If they choose not to play the game because of the MP that's there choice and I can't blame them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

Yes you get all pre order items and the game does not have any multiplayer or new content. It's just a remastered with a graphic update. I get a early copy of the game and already have the platinum. Easy 10 hours platinum. 

How hard was the plat? When you say easy 10 hours plat, do you mean it was easily 10 hours, or it was an easy plat to get in 10 hours? 

Edited by SecondGenesis

13 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Speak for yourselves - I would never allow a trophy list to dictate whether or not I would buy a game.  I've bought and started games knowing full well that I would never get the platinum, and in a few of those games I had no intention of even attempting the platinum, and you know what? I didn't give a damn. 

Trophies are NOT the be-all and end-all of gaming.

Not sure what part of my statement you think "backfired"......

They were speaking for themselves before you felt the need to barge in with your 'it's my opinion therefore it must be correct' stance.

• Like 2