Music genres & songs you cannot stand.

OnePieceDude

• 2 weeks later...

That song Let It Go from Frozen really grinds my gears haha!

Genre wise? My least favourites are Pop, Rap and Screamo. When I say Screamo, I really mean bands like Black Veil Brides etc.

Grindcore. Llisten to some, and you'll want to murder yourself.

I listened to that at 00:00 with my headphones at a reasonable volume. Just about got the fright of my life. I agree with you 100%

Edited by CapitanoEstebano

• 5 weeks later...

Never been a big fan of reggae, i feel every song sounds the same but on the other hand, i did enjoy the collaboration album between Nas and Damian Marley so it's possible i just have to dig a little deeper. I think the main reason for my hatred towards reggae comes from 15 year olds who just smoked weed for the first time and then immediatly start listening to reggae because they feel they have to. Annoys the hell outta me.

• 9 months later...

Most stuff they play on radio, on the charts music. Bieber, ugh I cringe everytime I see/hear that 12 year old, criminal girl. Most boybands and other teen pop stuff, especially One Direction (the girls on my school had killed me of they heard me now).

It's not often you hear this from opinion from a teenage girl, but now you did. B)

I can't stand genres at all, only the certain songs that come out from them. I also don't like people's taste in general. I'm just not a fan of people saying this sucks and them showing me something I could care less about. 

Edited by BearShark

Im supsrised no-one or atleast no-one that i could find mentioned hardcore or hardstyle,

I pretty much like anything that has some kind of music in it, preferbly with some good base.

Haha I mentioned hardcore at the start of this thread I think pal! Cant stand the stuff, so repetitive!!

I'm beginning to think that people who hate an entire genre of music are very narrow-minded or generally ignorant of the genre as a whole, now that I've been exploring into some of the sub-genres of pop, I'm falling in love with it. Genres like art pop, psychedelic pop, baroque pop, experimental pop, hell even pop influences litter every musical genre, and while I still detest modern country music, it's mainly because I haven't really explored anything outside of the radio.