Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

I had some cheap shoes with wheels under them as a kid, one day a wheel broke of while I was going to the store and I fell flat on my back. xD

Yhea my mom did when i tried to get in the car also when i was kid... Fortunately it didnt hurt. but i think a tow truck would.

Whats the most embarrassing thing that happend to you in public?

It really hurt because the bastard did it slow as hell.

Your luckiest moment?

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 2

Winning Dav9834's Song Vote Raffle... I have actually accepted the fact that I have worst luck in lotteries so winning that is my luckiest moment xD

have you ever ragequit? if yes (like... "lol, of course" yes), when and in what game was the last time?

1 gamecube controller, 4 wiimotes, 1 ps2 controller, 3 ps3 controllers, 2 ps4 controllers, 2 xbox 360 controllers and I've got a sega genesis controller or two packed up in a box somewhere. Oh and then I've got a few guitar/drum controller things lying around if those count.

Do you have multiple psn accounts and if yes, why?

I had my first account as my fullname but i didnt like it, and then i got like 10+ accounts for CoD mainly for MW2. Either for just playing on a different name and for joining multiple trickshot clans.

And this is the account i planned on staying with for trophy hunting. But i am planning on making an account for platspeedruns.

You ever tried going for a fastest achiever?

I like those wheat cereals that have fruit in them. I had a mixture of blueberry filled wheaties and apricot filled wheaties this morning. Yum. They are still only playing catch-up to Coco Pops though. But I can't still eat them as a mature adult.... can I?

Can I?