Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

I've got a magnovox that was manufactured in 1972, But I'd rather say Atari 2600 6 switch woody that would be around 1978/1979 because I've played that one many times.

What's the oldest video game you've played?

• Like 1

pong-like game on unknown system...my parents had it kicking around when i was a kid...black and white...the controllers were cylindrical and you had to turn these dials at the top to move your paddle up and down to block your opponent from scoring on your goal...no idea how to explain this properly or what is was called...was good fun for about a year...

could you share an embarassing story with us, please?...

Not really I'm taking my time getting it and I have other things to do(school work,going to the gym,talking with my friends and family,watching some anime and draw).

Do you like to cook ?or want to know how to cook?

Edited by Nitroman65

When I was younger and my parents had to work till late, my big brother and I had to cook, but he did the most, now - after many years - I have almost forgot everything, so that's the moral of the story for you little kids, if you have to do something (a chore), always keep fresh what you're learning, specially if it's something so important as cook. So, yes, I want to know how to cook.

Have you master the ancient technique of folding clothes?