Beyond Update Rolling Out, No New Trophies.

OnlyCass

Really happy there are no new trophies, means I can just play the new content without having to worry about them.

Neat new features: Technology slots are now movable, even previously fixed ones.

Each slot in exosuit now stacks 1000 minerals instead of 250 (items of 5 now hold 10)

Edited by Halcyien
  • Like 1

On 14/08/2019 at 3:50 PM, REAPER4536 said:

Same - my backlog is already great enough.

Thats the opposite for me, my backlog so big, having no trophies makes me less inclined to come back because i have so many other games i havent played yet or ones not finished. One day ill find the time but xD

3 hours ago, Pray07 said:

Does anyone know if this new patch makes the plat any easier/harder? 

It's a bit of both, because the DLC trophies are mostly easier but at least one of the main game trophies now has increased requirements. I'm slowly working my way through the Platinum again on an alt account and recording any updated requirements but it's slow going.

5 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Is the game more stable now with this new update? Tried to 100% several months ago but kept running into game breaking bugs.

In terms of Stability, virtually all of the recent crash and performance problems have been nuked but base building is still very glitchy and some minor lingering annoyances still exist from NEXT. Even with the aformentioned issues (which are getting fixed) Beyond is still a massive improvement over NEXT, The Abyss and Visions :). I don't play in Survival or Permadeath so can't comment much on how those have changed but with the stability problems fixed, I've had very few issues with "Beyond" whilst in Normal mode :). The 2.10 patch is due sometime early next week and will fix a lot of graphical issues and some problems with the new Power Management system so you may want to wait for that or the upcoming 2.11 patch which fixes some misc stability, base building, networking and economy glitches :).

Do note though, that several of the trophies have had their requirements changed so some are a little more grindy but others (primarily the DLC ones) have been drastically reduced. If I hadn't been updating my NMS Guide on .org, then I would have been able to re-Platinum this in under 30hrs compared to the 40-50hrs+ it took me the first time around and 35hrs for the second time I did it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

In terms of Stability, virtually all of the recent crash and performance problems have been nuked but base building is still very glitchy and some minor lingering annoyances still exist from NEXT. Even with the aformentioned issues (which are getting fixed) Beyond is still a massive improvement over NEXT, The Abyss and Visions :). I don't play in Survival or Permadeath so can't comment much on how those have changed but with the stability problems fixed, I've had very few issues with "Beyond" whilst in Normal mode :). The 2.10 patch is due sometime early next week and will fix a lot of graphical issues and some problems with the new Power Management system so you may want to wait for that or the upcoming 2.11 patch which fixes some misc stability, base building, networking and economy glitches :).

Do note though, that several of the trophies have had their requirements changed so some are a little more grindy but others (primarily the DLC ones) have been drastically reduced. If I hadn't been updating my NMS Guide on .org, then I would have been able to re-Platinum this in under 30hrs compared to the 40-50hrs+ it took me the first time around and 35hrs for the second time I did it.

All I have left are the center of the galaxy trophies. I'll keep an eye out on those updates. Thanks for the information.

11 minutes ago, BlueDragonRR said:

All I have left are the center of the galaxy trophies. I'll keep an eye out on those updates. Thanks for the information.

The Survival trophies take all of about 3 or 4hrs to get, if you use the Taxi thread in the forums or create a Session and thumb a lift to the centre of the Galaxy :).