With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

I am playing with 2 consoles at my home. I think the problem could be related to the squad breaking whenever the match starts. Most of the time we are part of birthday teams or we are in the same team but in different squads. On two occasions we were on the same team and the same squad but the trophy did not come at the end of the match. Let's keep trying. Can anyone tell me how to get nat1 on my archer c60 router? I am currently using DMZ, but I can hardly host some games.

I played numerous matches (100+) where my dummy and I were in the same squad and nothing happened. Don't expect the trophy to pop soon, you can only keep trying.

You can only get NAT1 when your PS3 is directly connected to the internet via PPPoE - contact your ISP about your login data. If your PS3 is behind a router it will always be atleast NAT2 as far as I know. But don't bother, I even played matches with NAT1 (even with my partner playing with NAT1) and still nothing yet.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It's a waste of time contacting EA, because they don't care about this problem and just shrug it off whenever someone mentions it.

You can get this achievment on XBOX without problems, so I think its a problem by sony. We should contact them but for sure they couldnt care less.  

It's absolutely nothing to do with Sony. On XBOX, Microsoft runs most games' servers so this game is probably ran by Microsoft who will maintain it much more rigorously than the average publisher will (EA, Ubisoft etc). The same reason why the likes of FEAR 2 and Ghosbusters still work online on XBOX. 

You'll get nowhere with Sony, they can't help, it's not their issue as they don't run the servers. You may as well ring up Burger King and ask them for help as well as phoning Sony. 

• Like 2

Well, EA runs both servers. The achievement is fine on Xbox and is bugged on PS. This sounds like a problem with Sony, if you ask me... :D

However, your best bet is to just keep trying.

Edited by woggly4

Good night friends. I was also discouraged with this trophy. I've been researching and trying to understand why this trophy doesn't unlock for a year. Today finally succeed. I didn't need any nat settings, just give up trying with 2 American media and 2 consoles and I used 2 European ones. 

because the last conquerors used European media. Even I was doubting the last players, but in fact it is possible to achieve without fraud.

• Like 1

Just got the trophy!

I haven't changed any network settings and it was my first match ever in BFBC1.

A friend of mine just told me some 3~4 player from a trophy hunter group in Whatsapp had just achieved the glitched trophy this night and I decided to give it a go, trophy popped as soon as I joined a match which ended instantly by luck lol

So guys, give it a go ASAP!

Dunno if it got fixed or it's just some positive fluke.

I've used the NA disc version by the way

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Just got the trophy!

A friend of mine just told me some 3~4 player from a trophy hunter group in Whatsapp had just achieved the glitched trophy this night and I decided to give it a go, trophy popped as soon as I joined a match which ended instantly by luck lol

did you self-boost with 2 NA discs, or you might've used an EU disc?

i have 3 discs but i think they're all NA...

I can't test it myself, because I don't have a second PS3 right now. But if you're also from Brazil this is kind of odd. That would be a major coincidence (or it just works in Brazil, whyever). Hopefully the unlocks will start to rain soon. :) 

14 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Just got the trophy!

You got the trophy, but you didn't get the trophy for the first match. How so?