Emina

New Game+ Infamous Trophy Info

19 posts in this topic

Where were you when I struggled through this mode. 😂

This sounds like a handy method.

Just now, reiner- said:

Where were you when I struggled through this mode. 1f602.png

This sounds like a handy method.

Probably struggling through it myself lol. I hope you took your Mars DLC weapons along with you 😅

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Emina said:

Probably struggling through it myself lol. I hope you took your Mars DLC weapons along with you 1f605.png

I eventually did.

Those guns really sorted out those bloody bullet sponge enemies. 

Edited by reiner-

On 8/26/2019 at 2:07 AM, reiner- said:

I eventually did.

Those guns really sorted out those bloody bullet sponge enemies. 

I'm intrigued as to which weapons in particular you used from the Mars DLC?

6 minutes ago, sa7355735502 said:

The laser pistol (I forgot the name in game) is really all you need. It insta kills most enemies and takes vehicles down in a couple of seconds. I also used one of the 50 cal snipers (from the core game) for longer range enemies

I've done infamous difficulty in 10 hours, is so easy

I totally forgot about finishing this. I got stuck on the third Jacob trial, got rid of the game for space reasons and never came back. 😅

Other then that I had no issues. 😕

5 hours ago, sa7355735502 said:

My personal favourite is the Obliteratorrr, just don't use it within a very close range or you'll risk losing all of your health in one blow. The Tazer Blazer Annihilazer is probably the most deadly, it will disintegrate any enemy within seconds and destroys any vehicle just as quick. You might like to try all of the weapons and see which one you're most comfortable with, they're all fun to use.

Be aware there are certain parts of the story which do not allow for DLC weapons, this includes Jacob's Trials which is probably the hardest part of the journey. Pretty much everything else is a cakewalk due to how OP the weapons are.

So I guess this will be super frustrating for me since I don't have the DLC, lol. Possibly a rage quitting moment. We will see. :P

9 hours ago, DarkLoba13 said:

So I guess this will be super frustrating for me since I don't have the DLC, lol. Possibly a rage quitting moment. We will see. :P

It’s still doable but will take a lot longer.

I’ve always wondered if I were to drop my DLC weapons, if you’d get to keep them haha. Happy to test it if you’d like.

11 hours ago, Emina said:

It’s still doable but will take a lot longer.

I’ve always wondered if I were to drop my DLC weapons, if you’d get to keep them haha. Happy to test it if you’d like.

Thanks, I still need to plat it first. Lol.

Is anyone still doing this? I have pretty much finished the base game and I would ideally like to save myself hours of another playthrough for 1 trophy.

Will I also need to do DLC first or are the save files separate for that? Cheers

Do the DLC and use Mars weapons. You can get quickly through story with those

32 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

Do the DLC and use Mars weapons. You can get quickly through story with those

I might have to, just not feeling it with so many other games in the backlog. Love your photo BTW.

Edited by freddie1989

6 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

I might have to, just not feeling it with so many other games in the backlog. Love your photo BTW.

Thanks, I am a die hard Far Cry fan. If I had time I would offer you for free to do it for you :D I think I finished the game at least six, seven times

11 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Is anyone still doing this? I have pretty much finished the base game and I would ideally like to save myself hours of another playthrough for 1 trophy.

Will I also need to do DLC first or are the save files separate for that? Cheers

The DLC is not needed at all if you wish to join my save. In fact, you will not need to fight anybody as I’ve skipped those scenes. My save is situated right at the end of the main story, it involves a two minute drive in which a cut scene will start thereafter. Once the cut scene begins you will no longer be required to do anything else. The trophy will pop in five mins.

Now, for this to work you will be required to liberate Dutch’s Island on NG+ Infamous before joining my save. It will take 30-45 mins depending on luck, this part is absolutely crucial.

Please be very sure before starting NG+ as it will wipe your current play through. There is only one save slot for the game but you can always back it up to a USB  as well. The only reason I suggest this is because it’s quicker to pop trophies on easier difficulties.

My PSN is Emiinah - add me once you’ve liberated Dutch’s Island on NG+ Infamous. Feel free to message me anytime as my inbox is always open.

Edited by Emina

13 minutes ago, Emina said:

is Emiinah

Good on you for helping others!

8 hours ago, Emina said:

The DLC is not needed at all if you wish to join my save. In fact, you will not need to fight anybody as I’ve skipped those scenes. My save is situated right at the end of the main story, it involves a two minute drive in which a cut scene will start thereafter. Once the cut scene begins you will no longer be required to do anything else. The trophy will pop in five mins.

Now, for this to work you will be required to liberate Dutch’s Island on NG+ Infamous before joining my save. It will take 30-45 mins depending on luck, this part is absolutely crucial.

Please be very sure before starting NG+ as it will wipe your current play through. There is only one save slot for the game but you can always back it up to a USB  as well. The only reason I suggest this is because it’s quicker to pop trophies on easier difficulties.

My PSN is Emiinah - add me once you’ve liberated Dutch’s Island on NG+ Infamous. Feel free to message me anytime as my inbox is always open.

You have officially just become the biggest icon on this site!! I really appreciate that.

I got the plat last night so I will start NG+ ove the weekend and let you know. Thanks again

11 hours ago, Rakinho993 said:

Thanks, I am a die hard Far Cry fan. If I had time I would offer you for free to do it for you :D I think I finished the game at least six, seven times

As am I pal BUT I am also a huge fan of other stuff too of which there is too much LOL