[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

On 26. 1. 2023 at 11:26 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Not a huge deal, but would be cool if we could have an option to exclude all 0's and/or 0.00%'s from lists like these when ordering by achievers / rarity ascending

Well, the data is correct. This is arguably quiet a niche request so I will most likely not add this any time soon. ?

On 28. 1. 2023 at 7:03 AM, Gwendly said:

Is there a way to show your stats with the 'Global DLC Rarities' outside of looking at one game at a time (i.e. the count of rarity of trophies)? And if not would that be something that could be implemented?

Not possible I'm afraid. The rarity percentage is reversed from the info available on the trophy list, e.g. number of owners.

This is more of a "fun" feature to see the difference between global rarities that are calculated from verified numbers vs. whatever PSNP shows. xD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jvaferreira said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but why have a filter to only show stuff with unobtainable trophies and not the opposite? Only show games with all obtainable trophies.

Haha, I have tried to do this a few times in the past month myself. :)  Another option in the dropdown is definitely desirable!

Maybe asking too much, but is there a way to automatically hide unobtainable trophies from the guides? In some games I'm missing just a couple in the sea of unobtainables and would be cleaner to just see the ones I actually can pop and their description.

16 hours ago, Rejim said:

Maybe asking too much, but is there a way to automatically hide unobtainable trophies from the guides? In some games I'm missing just a couple in the sea of unobtainables and would be cleaner to just see the ones I actually can pop and their description.

Hmm... right now the info about unobtainable trophies is not even integrated in guides so perhaps that would be a decent start. I could add a toggle for that afterwards. Adding this to my backlog.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Anytime I click on 'Forum Profile' while using this with Firefox, my anti-virus software pops up saying a malicious file was detected and moves it to quarantine. The file ends in ‘Local/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/.default-release/cache2/entries’ and says it’s infected with Trojan.Script.Miner.F

Anyone have any idea about this?

Edited by WiiMan89
Added more detail.

5 hours ago, WiiMan89 said:

Anytime I click on 'Forum Profile' while using this with Firefox, my anti-virus software pops up saying a malicious file was detected and moves it to quarantine. The file ends in ‘Local/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/.default-release/cache2/entries’ and says it’s infected with Trojan.Script.Miner.F

Anyone have any idea about this?

That sounds like a false positive to me ?.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That sounds like a false positive to me 1f914.png.

Since writing my original post, I’ve uninstalled Firefox, ran multiple Full System scans (came back clear), installed Firefox again and got a similar Trojan result, uninstalled it again, ran multiple scans, and have been trying to find information on this….but can’t find anything recent or related. Even after reinstalling Firefox without Tampermonkey or the PSNP+ script, just accessing vanilla PSNP I’m getting the Trojan notification, so is it a false positive or a problem with the site?

I have no idea about this stuff but how do you know when it’s a false positive or nothing to worry about?

Edited by WiiMan89

4 hours ago, WiiMan89 said:

Since writing my original post, I’ve uninstalled Firefox, ran multiple Full System scans (came back clear), installed Firefox again and got a similar Trojan result, uninstalled it again, ran multiple scans, and have been trying to find information on this….but can’t find anything recent or related. Even after reinstalling Firefox without Tampermonkey or the PSNP+ script, just accessing vanilla PSNP I’m getting the Trojan notification, so is it a false positive or a problem with the site?

I have no idea about this stuff but how do you know when it’s a false positive or nothing to worry about?

If you can pinpoint the advert that's causing this issue, please post it here so Sly can nuke it:

On 2/4/2023 at 11:51 PM, langdon said:

Profile > Other > Unobtainable Trophies

Was looking for something to 100% and wanted filter out the impossibilities.

Another fun suggestion, it would be nice to bookmark some of these arrangements (I've been maintaining game lists for what could be bookmarks).  When users interact with the bolted on profile filters (Order, Other), use history.pushState to modify the URL (e.g. /langdon?completion=incomplete&other=noplatinum to show non-platinum games I haven't finished).

And then of course use the popstate event to handle changes in the &other parameter.  It seems to work fine in that the event doesn't fire on normal page transitions.

Ideas for bookmarks I have (including the one above):

- Obtainable Platinums (Not 100% Or Platinum, Completion Rate, With Platinum)

- Obtainable Completion (Not 100%, Completion Rate, Obtainable Trophies (new ask))

- Missing DLC (Platinum, Not 100%, Completion Rate, Obtainable Trophies (new ask))

Now that I've written these out, I guess it complicates things because I'm also wanting two Other filters selected (With Platinum, Obtainable Trophies).

I also realize these work really well for me now because I have fewer than 100 unfinished games, so I don't have to clicked Load All.

11 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

@HusKy Any plans on PS5 / VR? Keeping it like this or ?
Seems that PSNP mods are going with just keeping the VR tag and just putting it on PS5 trophy lists instead of making a new tag.

How should it work otherwise? VR2 tag? PSNP+ can't create these tags anyway.

26 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Changing colors are any plans like that?

I don't have any ideas just wondering.

No immediate plan. Would be nice if the website was distinguishing them in the first place. Right now the games are all clumped together under single PSVR tag.

• Like 1

Is it possible to highlight missable trophies in guides? Red color maybe? 

I know there is a section for missable trophies in guides but it's completely unpractical since you have to either search them manual by scrolling down(and potentially read spoilers) or tap to the shortcut and then scroll up each time you want to see another missable. Highlighting earned and unobtainable trophies is really handy, and I feel like missables could use this feature too.

Edited by Kiyan-13