Favorite Naughty Dog Game?

Goro

Favorite Naughty Dog Game?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game made by Naughty Dog?

• Crash Bandicoot (1996)
    • Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
    • Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (1998)
    • Crash Team Racing (1999)
    • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001)
    • Jak II (2003)
    • Jak 3 (2004)
    • Jak X: Combat Racing (2005)
    • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
    • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
    • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
    • The Last of Us (2013)

oooohhh, this is such a difficult poll, I literally love every game on this list! (apart from Jax X :P) But I have to say crash 3, that game was pretty much my childhood :D

But closely followed by uncharted 2, one of my favourite ps3 games!

• 10 months later...

What kind of question is this? You're talking about one the most highly acclaimed developers out there. I've never known one game from them that was a fail, if anything Jak X probably could qualify if I had to name one, but even that was great like CTR was. From the Crash Bandicoot era, Warped is hands down and to this day one of the greatest games out there that people still remember and even Cortex Strikes Back. Hell, Warped was one of my first games when you grow up in the 90's. Jak and Daxter then came along, and really it's all a matter of how you view it. Jak II had great gameplay and honestly with the trend, like Sly 2 was, Jak II is also the longest Jak game so you get more time to sit down and enjoy it. Meanwhile Jak 3 has the better story. Then Uncharted, I'm one of those people who could never decide the better game between Among Thieves and Drake's Deception even though most people say Uncharted 2 was better. Uncharted 2, you have all this iconic action and drama that people will just get mindblown by, but then Uncharted 3 you really have the character substance being developed, especially with Sully that you really get to know who Drake really is. And then The Last of Us, which dude, it's The FREAKING Last of Us. Probably one of the best immersive storytelling experiences I've had as a gamer where the character interaction and development was brilliant, and being a "zombie" game if you even call it that which it's not, didn't have the generic "everyone dies" ending but rather an unexpected cliffhanger that makes you really think about the characters and you just don't want a sequel to that because it was just so perfect of a conclusion. Each game has their own substance that makes it phenomenal.

• Like 1

Top 3:

1. The Last of Us - Best game ever like I have said many times.

2. Uncharted 2 - Best from the UC-series. Hopefully UC4 tops that.

3. Crash 2 - I never really liked first Crash-game but with the second one I basically spend my whole childhood.