Advise the next plat to the person above you

It seems you are already working on it Dirt 2 ! You're so close and nothing hard remains :D

Yea, but 2 of the 3 trophies remaining are impossible, meaning the servers have been shut down for that part of the game.

As for you, sports champions 2, I really liked that game.

Yea, but 2 of the 3 trophies remaining are impossible, meaning the servers have been shut down for that part of the game.

As for you, sports champions 2, I really liked that game.

ouch! Didn't know that... They should give it away in that case... It makes them impossible to complete ;(

For Sport Champions 2, I am working on it but my arm needs a rest :D

• Like 1

ouch! Didn't know that... They should give it away in that case... It makes them impossible to complete ;(

For Sport Champions 2, I am working on it but my arm needs a rest :D

Maybe Batman: Arkham City? Not sure if you completed NG+ or not, but looks like you if knock the challenges you have platinum within a day or so.

Maybe Batman: Arkham City? Not sure if you completed NG+ or not, but looks like you if knock the challenges you have platinum within a day or so.

I think I am just not good enough to get all the challenges medals. I tried a bit, but then I gave up :( (and yes I did NG+ already, they are the last trophies I lack)

You could try to finish Max Payne 3 on your side with The Shadows Rushed Me. You're so close