Advise the next plat to the person above you

Table Top Racing, get the multiplayer ones completed and you only have one remaining for the Platinum

Go Hotline Miami or Rocket League, both very fun games to platinum, although quite a difficulty spike between the 2 games, i do recommend both of them, go for a challenging or a fun and easy plat.

Edited by d1l2e3v4

Go Hotline Miami or Rocket League, both very fun games to platinum, although quite a difficulty spike between the 2 games, i do recommend both of them, go for a challenging or a fun and easy plat.

Start the Party! Save the World. Really easy and quick plat (did it on my old account)

Edited by LucasV9991

Start the Party! Save the World. Really easy and quick plat (did it on my old account)

I dont know why, but i lack the skill to get the survivor trophy, as i'm really bad with motion games and my cam & move are kinda busted, :lol:

Might give it a shot tho soon, so i'll see.

@Bubblyfishes go for Far Cry 3, great game, seems you kinda left it there.   :D

EDIT: ninja'd  :ninja:

@DeadlyHawk78 go finish up the wolf among us, dont let these pesky Book of Fable trophies stop you from getting that easy platinum

Edited by d1l2e3v4

Star Ocean The Last Hope

You're going to haunt me with this forever aren't you? LOL!!

On topic ummm....Jak & Daxter The Precursor Legacy. It's too easy for you to not finish it!

Edited by Styx2319