Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

16,920 posts in this topic

@I need more BIOSHOCK Dirt 3! You have the worst part behind you, which is online. The singleplayer can be a bit tough at times, but it's such a solid Rally game! I just got the plat for it though, so I might be a bit biased haha. In case you need some help with the online DLC trophies hit me up!

^ Maybe play rhythm games to spice up your library. Other than that, go for Dragon's Crown 😊

9 hours ago, Suparichie123 said:

@I need more BIOSHOCK Dirt 3! You have the worst part behind you, which is online. The singleplayer can be a bit tough at times, but it's such a solid Rally game! I just got the plat for it though, so I might be a bit biased haha. In case you need some help with the online DLC trophies hit me up!

Why thanks you kind sir, tbh ill probably never bother with the dlc as the only way to get it is to buy the disc version special edition and it ain't cheap. Got the game free on plus so just see no point paying stupid money for a few trophies. Thanks much for the offer though. You should plat bloodborne, one of the best games I've ever played hands down! 

@K_Groove_NL may I recommend crash 2 haha :)

On 12/3/2018 at 8:49 PM, Soneto said:

Resistance 3

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood you only have 3 trophies till the 100 percent and one of them is super simple lol

BOI! The new God of War, because this masterpiece deserves better than to rot away uncompleted in your backlog. It also is a very easy platinum, with the fights against the Valkyries being the only thing resembling a challenge.

13 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

BOI! The new God of War, because this masterpiece deserves better than to rot away uncompleted in your backlog. It also is a very easy platinum, with the fights against the Valkyries being the only thing resembling a challenge.

You only have 3 uncompleted games (well done btw) and I haven't played any of them but from looking at the rarities of the platinums I'd say GTA3 is your best bet. Although it seems like you're already working on it and will probably have it in no time haha! I remember GTA3 being a blast on the PS2 back in the day.

9 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

Metal gear solid 2

^ LittleBigPlanet 😊

3 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Call of Duty: Classic

If I had to recommend one from your backlog, it'd be one back from 2016 in Okami HD. It's a game I've purchased and haven't even booted up yet but I've heard amazing things. It's not the easiest platinum in the world but you got around 1/3 of the trophies and based on the rest of your resume seem plenty capable.

(PS for person who responds to me don't recommend HZD I know I'm about to get the plat lol) 

3 hours ago, UItimate_Battler said:

Goat simulator

Platted it twice lol. Not much choice for you other than final fantasy

7 hours ago, K_Groove_NL said:

^ Deponia 1f60a.png

Persona 4 arena ultimax I need to plat this too but I’m nowhere near as complete with it as you lol

Alice: Madness Returns, fairly simple plat and 100%

On 07/12/2018 at 3:21 PM, Soneto said:

Alice: Madness Returns, fairly simple plat and 100%

Dying Light is a really fun game thats not too hard, you also only need one more multiplayer trophy in AC: Brotherhood. Nice list 👍

Batman, it's short and easy with a cool story