Advise the next plat to the person above you

3 hours ago, NightRusticDawn said:

Call of Duty: Classic

If I had to recommend one from your backlog, it'd be one back from 2016 in Okami HD. It's a game I've purchased and haven't even booted up yet but I've heard amazing things. It's not the easiest platinum in the world but you got around 1/3 of the trophies and based on the rest of your resume seem plenty capable.

(PS for person who responds to me don't recommend HZD I know I'm about to get the plat lol) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Dare i say it but super meat boy you just have 2 more trophies till you have an extremely nice ultra rare plat

No. Just no lol. I got to a point where it had just become an annoying shit game that was no fun to play anymore. No point playing it after that. 

Bioshock! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!! ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

No. Just no lol. I got to a point where it had just become an annoying shit game that was no fun to play anymore. No point playing it after that. 

Bioshock! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!! 1f602.png 

Lol I really do need to plat that xD I started a run on it’s hardest difficulty and never finished because the game froze and I lost a giant portion of my progress so I got frustrated and stopped :( 

btw please skip over me for advising lol

• Like 1