Advise the next plat to the person above you

umm ok, would you like me to do it on my other account ?

as i already have on this 1

and jmd123 you should do MGS 2

I can't get into mgs2 i don't enjoy it on the ps vita. Try to platinum metal gear rising, its really good but that S rank trophy will be a pain

umm ok, would you like me to do it on my other account ?

as i already have on this 1

and jmd123 you should do MGS 2

Saw

You literally have one trophy left which doesn't seem all that hard.

Why you no have platinum for HDNV? lol seriously you might as well go after that victory platinum it's really isn't hard and the game is really fun

I have the JP and EN plats. The one I'm working towards is the Korean plat, which I'm eventually going to get back to.

I had to scroll down your trophy list a few times (seriously 300+ games?) and i think you should finish off rayman origins(one trophy left) and burnout paradise which isn't hard at all.

Mass Effect 2 for sure, it would be shame not to have whole saga platinumed. And you're only left with few combat-related trophies and Insanity (I personally found it easier when I started it from scratch, level 0).

...and CoD World at War, you have both Black Ops plats. Now do WaW and make Treyarch proud. :P

Edited by blitzkrieger001

Mark I would say the platinum you need to obtain next is The inFAMOUS 2 platinum nothing hard about that game and is just a lot of fun to play :)

Both inFamous games are fun to play, but how hard is hard difficulty? Because I normally don't tend to go for plats that require you to complete the game on the hardest difficulty

You should do the Mortal Kombat platinum, it's easy in 1 day you do this

easy = hard

1 day = many days but 28 days have to played with a single character for 24 hours (28 characters = 28 days)

Now for real you should work on the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, that game is easy

• Like 1