Advise the next plat to the person above you

GoW 1. Way too easy. That was my 1st plat...and i got it by accident...it's that easy.

You say it's easy, but it's a weird one for me. I finished the game with maybe... I dunno, sooo litlte for the fully upgraded trophy, I felt cheated how little I missed it by. I tried the complete 10 challenge thing, got to like 8, did it a whole bunch, kept getting near the end before Medusa's eventually managed to catch  and kill me. It was 3am and I was fatigued, never picked it up again, but... I dunno, under 5 hours too? Easy is a relative term my friend, not sure I could plat it exactly. 

As to what you should Plat, I'd say SW: Force Unleashed 2, I hear it's manageable and you have some good ones so I think you can do it ^^

Rocket league. Fairly straight forward plat. More time consuming than hard plus the 500km is glitched people have been getting it between 50-70km. I got it 55km.

I've been trying, but holy fuck is that game boring when all you have left is to grind 'items' and 'miles' I keep trying, but I can't get passed liked 4 games a session. 

For you, Senran Kagura Shinovi Verses. It's on my Vita to do myself xD and I hear a good, and easy plat ^^

Mugen Souls, I hear that games hella easy brah...

Seriously though, I know the game's kinda boring but go finish RE5 already, just a few grindy things left, and that's right in your wheelhouse.

Sounds shapes.

Specially because 1 save will net you trophies in all across the 3 systems, if you have 'em

I do own the game, but I will never earn trophies for one game on more than one system, plus it's not actually on my account yet.  Not sure I want to earn all those yucky common trophies :D

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Yours is easy...dmc

I've been trying, but holy fuck is that game boring when all you have left is to grind 'items' and 'miles' I keep trying, but I can't get passed liked 4 games a session. 

For you, Senran Kagura Shinovi Verses. It's on my Vita to do myself xD and I hear a good, and easy plat ^^

Yea...my bad. I should have said it was easy for me. I had pretty much mastered the game on my ps2 and wanted to see the new hd on my new tv at the time. But yea....easy for me.