Advise the next plat to the person above you

God Of War 2 Only Collectible And Challenge Left Very Easy And Short To Finish

working on it :), first i need to get call of jurez bound in blood MP trophys out of the way 

Not currently in your collection, but I highly recommend you add The Order 1886 plat to your trophy list. I got it in 2 days and I'm not very fast with video games. You can probably finish it in a half day if you focus.

Btw, @sinnriel

Love the stormtrooper costume!

tnx mate took 4 months to build ,lol and a few weeks to work out how to strap it all together

Not currently in your collection but since you seem to like TPS games, I would definitely suggest you go after The Last of Us plat. But only if a) You're comfortable with the multiplayer and B) You can get an online code for free.

You should hyper link the trophy card in your signature to your trophy list. Would be helpful. 

I digress...Super Meatboy should be your priority 

Hopefully this is a better signature. I couldn't figure out how to hyperlink the actual card so I made dummy text below it.

Hahahahahaahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :angry: No.

Not currently in your collection but since you seem to like TPS games, I would definitely suggest you go after The Last of Us plat. But only if a) You're comfortable with the multiplayer and B) You can get an online code for free.

Hopefully this is a better signature. I couldn't figure out how to hyperlink the actual card so I made dummy text below it.

Hahahahahaahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :angry: No.

Hmm, I'll have to consider it.

Oh, you should definitely plat Zombi soon. It's a chore, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.