Advise the next plat to the person above you

38 minutes ago, Siwz said:

Alice's Verrücktheit kehrt zurück. Tolles Spiel. Sie werden es nicht bereuen.

You can try finish many good Games:

FPS: CoD World at War

Twin Stick Shooter: Dead Nation 

Adventue Action: Uncharted 4

I can feel you, that you dont finish God of War Ascension. It was my worest God of War Game, but it is easy to get 100%.

8 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

Horizon seeing as it looks to be your current project

But if you want a more interesting one then Witcher 3. Difficult but rewarding and a wholely enjoyable journey to the plat.

A Plague Tale Innocence, you haven't started it yet but you wont regret it, if your looking for a massive challenge then this will not be it, however, if you like to sit back and enjoy a great story with some stunning visuals go for it. 

2 hours ago, DarrellGoodliffe said:

A Plague Tale Innocence, you haven't started it yet but you wont regret it, if your looking for a massive challenge then this will not be it, however, if you like to sit back and enjoy a great story with some stunning visuals go for it. 

Not much to choose from but i would go for RE2, fallout 4 or just more final fantasy games. ^^

37 minutes ago, DarkStarSquall said:

Not much to choose from but i would go for RE2, fallout 4 or just more final fantasy games. ^^

Well, i would go for Persona4G cuz it's amazing (would love a port for the currently generation).  I would also recommend you to plat (and finish the dlc) Bloodborne [chalice dungeos are a bit of a pain, but it has some unique bosses]. 

40 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

Platinum Hotline Miami 1 and 2. You know you want to lol

I do...

I suggest you get the 100% for Disgaea D2. I don't know why you haven't done so yet, as there are many helpful guides on this site for each DLC.

Or maybe the JP stack of Toro! Lets Party!. I heard you liked that game.

Or maybe RDR2. Heard you're a fan of games like that.

no but fr you should do rocket league

6 hours ago, Yechan said:

Final Fantasy VII Remake, God of War, or Okami

Do you mean Onanaki? All three are great games, I would say Onanaki is the most grindy, all the grinding in FFVII Remake you can do in a combat sim while you make a cup of tea....Onanaki is the easiest of the three to plat I would say, in GoW you have the damn Valkyries and FFVII Remake will drive you scatty if rhythym games are not your bag and as for Behamut......

8 hours ago, DarkStarSquall said:

Thanks for the suggestions :)

On 06/09/2021 at 8:05 PM, DarrellGoodliffe said:

Do you mean Onanaki? All three are great games, I would say Onanaki is the most grindy, all the grinding in FFVII Remake you can do in a combat sim while you make a cup of tea....Onanaki is the easiest of the three to plat I would say, in GoW you have the damn Valkyries and FFVII Remake will drive you scatty if rhythym games are not your bag and as for Behamut......

Thanks for the suggestions :)

The Outer Worlds