Advise the next plat to the person above you

GTA IV You're relatively close to the platinum, I'm going to go for it soon, once my PS+ runs out for a few weeks,

Please don't suggest AC3 or Farcry 3 as I am currently working on them both :).

Ummm......

I have 100% in GTAIV already....

worst gaming experience of my life - please dont make me do it again ;)

AC2 trophies glitched on me I'd have to start from scratch :/

Goekie, you should go for Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (very easy Plat) or Assassin Creed 2 (you're really close).

Xenovia finish up your DOA5 you're nearly there

Edited by Goekie

Ni no Kuni - it's an absolutely phenomenal game, and most of the trophies are pretty fun to get. I don't envy your having to complete SSFIV, though. :(

I was thinking making NI No Kuni my 90th platinum :) I will get that SSIV plat no matter what :P I will probably buy an arcade stick just for that game xD

Go for mvc3, its not too hard compared to other fighting games.

You should try Uncharted: Drake's Fortune mate. ^^

WipEout HD or Uncharted 3.

WipEout really isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Sure, I raged a few times during some of the campaign, and getting 8 people together was a challenge on it's own, but other than that it's a relatively easy (Zico aside) plat to obtain, and surprisingly satisfying. It took about a week once I actually bothered with it.

WipEout HD or Uncharted 3.

WipEout really isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Sure, I raged a few times during some of the campaign, and getting 8 people together was a challenge on it's own, but other than that it's a relatively easy (Zico aside) plat to obtain, and surprisingly satisfying. It took about a week once I actually bothered with it.

You have a really high percentage so its hard to pick, I would say odd world just so you have even more ultra rare plats