chiino82

Time to Plat? Difficulty? How much grind?

28 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, Poramies said:

So it's still possible? I see you got yours on the 24th November, did you do it with the latest patch and mutators or the legit harder way? Or unpatched with mutators? Welp guess I'll try to complete them and see, the points will go to use anyway. :D

Edit: nvm wrong month :D oh well.

I did it the hard way, but right when the patch with the mutators went live, my buddy got the trophy that way. Gosh I hope they didn’t patch it again, that would really suck :( 

Ok so for clarification:

With the latest patch (20th nov.) you are now UNABLE to get trophies for completing NY, Jerusalem and Moscow on any difficulty, all missions on any difficulty and every mission on insane or above. So the trophy difficulty is pretty much the same as it was, before mutators were introduced.

It's now shorter for sure, because you can easily level up all classes and grind cash on extreme difficulty with mutators being active. You get the 100 pve match trophy just fine (got it yesterday) and all other trophies except for the ones i mentioned as well. So you can get the platinum in under 100 hours now even without being a madman and playing shitty classes on extreme difficulty with all the special zombies being a big pain in the ass.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:07 AM, westersburg said:

Ok so for clarification:

With the latest patch (20th nov.) you are now UNABLE to get trophies for completing NY, Jerusalem and Moscow on any difficulty, all missions on any difficulty and every mission on insane or above. So the trophy difficulty is pretty much the same as it was, before mutators were introduced.

It's now shorter for sure, because you can easily level up all classes and grind cash on extreme difficulty with mutators being active. You get the 100 pve match trophy just fine (got it yesterday) and all other trophies except for the ones i mentioned as well. So you can get the platinum in under 100 hours now even without being a madman and playing shitty classes on extreme difficulty with all the special zombies being a big pain in the ass.

Wait are you saying that you can't get the trophies with mutators on, or not at all even without mutators. I just got the trophy for finishing all maps on Easy last night and was going to start going through Normal->Hard->etc..

I think the worst trophy for me personally will be the 200 resources in pvp. I have enjoyed PVP in the game, but leveling up >10 classes in pvp is getting old and running around with non fully leveled classes gimps you a decent amount in pvp (well I suppose once you get the upgraded weapons and such it does get easier without having to max out to 13) but still I'm not looking forward to either PVPing after leveling all to 13 or trying this one with a sub 13 class. At least the maps only take a max of 10 minutes to finish. Sheesh just realized that's a long time to level all classes to 13. Even at 1 level per match it is still 2 hours + load + match making times. No wonder I see people AFK.....