NBA 2K13 free on PS+

lxPADDYxl

There seems to be a mistake on the PS store which allows PS+ subscribers to download a free copy of NBA 2K13. You will need to search for it, it is not located in the PS+ section of the store.

Add it to your download list before it is changed back to full price and let us know if you manage to grab a copy .

Update: Please be aware that the PLat trophy is unobtainable. Thanks to some on this thread for the update. Please see below for futher details.

Via GamezBox.ie

Edited by lxPADDYxl
  • Like 4

Thanks downloading it now, apparently it was suppose to be for psn+ middle east regions but its everywhere it seems...and Most Wanted / Spec Ops Line  / Mafia 2 sometime this week too, 4 free games out no where for £5 a month service I feel like I am robbing Sony sometimes.

• Like 1

worked for me thanks to widow warrior for passing it on to me via psn cheers mate it does seem like eu + only

PS please keep this thread at the top so some other lucky people can grab a freebie

Edited by andyb712

Just a quick heads up, platinum is unobtainable according to roadmap @ps3t

This is the reason I'm not downloading. PS+ is a great service, and I love it, but it really lowers your completion %. Can't afford to add a game where 100% is unobtainable.

Though, I though servers were up until November? What exactly makes this unobtainable?

469.jpgAnother Day, Another Win trophy_bronze.png
Win 5 NBA Today Matchups
This trophy is now unobtainable.
You will need to play 5 NBA Today Matchups, which are matchups that are occurring on the day you’re playing it. Simply play 5 different games (1 minute quarters are acceptable) and win, the trophy will pop. Sliders may be used to help you win your games.

Just the 1 trophy

• Like 3

This being available to all was a mistake from them, since this game was supposed to replace Spec Ops for some countries that will not get it from PSN+.

Also xPADDYxl, please add edit your 1st post to warn people that it's impossible to plat it (since even though it's posted in a visible way that's impossible to plat, by Widow_Warrior, some may miss it, and end up with a impossible plat on their list by accident).

Thanks for the heads up anyway!

Just downloaded it, its about time I own a NBA game! :D

Thank you so much and the unobtainable plat doesn't worry me, I tend to go for 50%+ for all my games and plats for the ones I love.

Works for the Australian store. :)

Edited by GetMitched

Just so you people know.  The "Another Day, Another Win" trophy is unobtainable because the NBA season is over.  NBA Today games are NBA games being played on that current day.  But since the season is over, there's no way to get it.  Also 2K likes to shut down servers too soon.  So this game will probably have it's online servers shut down in November.  

• Like 1

Just so you people know.  The "Another Day, Another Win" trophy is unobtainable because the NBA season is over.  NBA Today games are NBA games being played on that current day.  But since the season is over, there's no way to get it.  Also 2K likes to shut down servers too soon.  So this game will probably have it's online servers shut down in November.  

It already been said above and the servers will shut down next year not this one.