Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 11/12/2016 at 7:33 PM, Polydeuces said:

Got this beauty today for PS2 physically and for PS3 digitally ^_^

G5MqoIN.jpg

Is it a PSP port on PS3?

As to the thread, I've been playing Ridge Racer 7 again, it's not a new game but it's the first time I've played it for maybe 5+ years.

3 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

s-l1600 (1)-compressed.jpg

played it at a friends place a week ago, loved it, and now got my own copy :) 

I think that's one of my favourte games of last gen, kind of gets sunk under the mass amount of modern shooters though, I really think it's clever how they done the choices. If you play it you'll understand what I mean. I never got 100% but I think it's a pretty easy one (just beat the game on top difficulty and run through a few more times to pick up various other trophies).

Edited by Joe56780

5 minutes ago, Joe56780 said:

Is it a PSP port on PS3?

As to the thread, I've been playing Ridge Racer 7 again, it's not a new game but it's the first time I've played it for maybe 5+ years.

I think that's one of my favourte games of last gen, kind of gets sunk under the mass amount of modern shooters though, I really think it's clever how they done the choices. If you play it you'll understand what I mean. I never got 100% but I think it's a pretty easy one (just beat the game on top difficulty and run through a few more times to pick up various other trophies).

i agree! it's one of the better games that nobody seemed to have played. a game just like it (which i thought was even better) is ghost recon: future soldier. highly recommended! :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

i agree! it's one of the better games that nobody seemed to have played. a game just like it (which i thought was even better) is ghost recon: future soldier. highly recommended! :) 

i think I may actually own it in one form or another, though I tend not to buy many games anymore since I have a ridiculous amount of backlog and less motivation to finish them all than I thought I did at the time lol, also I've been replaying old games lately rather than playing ones I've yet to finish :D though ps3 games are £5 at most if they aren't exclusive!

1 hour ago, Joe56780 said:

i think I may actually own it in one form or another, though I tend not to buy many games anymore since I have a ridiculous amount of backlog and less motivation to finish them all than I thought I did at the time lol, also I've been replaying old games lately rather than playing ones I've yet to finish :D though ps3 games are £5 at most if they aren't exclusive!

hehehe very relatable :P i keep buying and buying & hardly play. i always say i'll play later & benefit from the sale, but my backlog is massive now. which games are you focusing on right now?

• Like 1

On 25/01/2017 at 10:41 PM, chellesan said:

https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/Re/ 

I guess if you find and search it in Japanese more stuff will show, I just looked for the company Cyberfront on google images (sorry about link i swear im not a traitor)

On 25/01/2017 at 11:50 PM, Bubblyfishes said:

hehehe very relatable :P i keep buying and buying & hardly play. i always say i'll play later & benefit from the sale, but my backlog is massive now. which games are you focusing on right now?

At the moment it's Ico, though I haven't really decided what comes next, maybe I'll replug my ps4 and finish Resi HD since I got halfway and got bored lol. Ico is pretty short, I'm about halfway through and I think my 5 hrs playtime is a bit much since I tend to leave it running while doing other things but most people estimate 6hrs for a first play. I could just start Shadow of the Collossus too seeing as it's the same compnay who made it (I actually bought the bundle mainly for Shadow, though I played it once and couldn't figure out how to kill the titan and gave up about a year ago).

Edit: Ico took 7.5 hours to complete, though often I was looking away from the screen so probably if you are concentrating 6-7 is a good estimate.

Edited by Joe56780