Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 1/7/2017 at 3:19 PM, Aurvandils_ta said:

I´m a big Fan of the Assassin´s Creed Saga. So I bought all 8 PS3-Titles in only three Cases.

The Heritage Collection (1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and 3), The American Saga (3, 4, Liberation HD) and Rogue

img2422baotynckz5.jpg

Now I´m searching for the Time to play them... :P

So essentially you bought 3 twice?

Ordered a physical copy of this, depsite it being cheaper for me to download via the PSN.... but it would take me a day to download it on my connection, not to mention the fact I don't have any space on my 80GB PS3 at the moment. (And considering the Western version of Yakuza 5 is digital only... orz)

255px-Yakuza_4_cover.jpg

I do have an opportunity to buy a physical copy of Yakuza 3, but considering how much content was cut from it, I don't intend to.

(They're new copies, but man... these games are suprisingly hard to find in that condition.)

Edited by Jigsy1
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Jigsy1 said:

Ordered a physical copy of this, depsite it being cheaper for me to download via the PSN.... but it would take me a day to download it on my connection, not to mention the fact I don't have any space on my 80GB PS3 at the moment. (And considering the Western version of Yakuza 5 is digital only... orz)

255px-Yakuza_4_cover.jpg

I do have an opportunity to buy a physical copy of Yakuza 3, but considering how much content was cut from it, I don't intend to.

(They're new copies, but man... these games are suprisingly hard to find in that condition.)

Awesome purchase! I'm going through 4 myself, it being my first Yakuza game. It is definitely hard to find a good condition / new physical copy of the games. I picked my used copy of Yakuza 4 up on eBay for around thirty bucks or so, so worth it though :) Is this your first Yakuza game?

5 hours ago, xoxoagent said:

Is this your first Yakuza game?

Yeah. I have seen a few videos on YouTube before. Watched an IGN plays of Yakuza 0 like, a few days ago.

Decided it was about time I actually got into the series.

*edit*

Decided to buy Yakuza 5 too. Now I've got the fun task of getting it onto my PS3 at 300 kB/s...

250px-Yakuza5.jpg

Edited by Jigsy1
Bought Yakuza 5
  • Like 1

10055403-1270114526-710000.jpg

Killzone 2

Got this from a friend, I'm a little excited to play it. The online is somehow dead (maybe), I checked out the Trophy Guide, so boosting will be easy (I hope). The only trophies I might be suffering with, is the Valor trophies (depending on how many players there are in a week). I guess this will knock out all the ULTRA RARE Trophies in my profile.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Welmosca said:

Spider-Man_Shattered_Dimensions_cover.jp

Got it from the Flash Sale...always thought this game is crap and still think but for $5 almost any game is worth and ma brother always wanted to play so.

In my experience, if the Spider-Man game ain't from the PSOne/PS2 generation, it's likely to be crap. But $5 is a damn good deal! Though I can't wait for Spider-Man 2017

• Like 1