Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

17 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Another update from me and unfortunately this is a bit of a frustrating one. Yesterday my Two Point Hospital game crashed and it deleted my save! I only needed to get 3 stars in 2 more hospitals and the summer DLC and then I finished the game. Now I need to start all over again because there’s no way of importing my online save to the game. I’ve already started the game again, I really like it so I’ll try to complete it anyway. I’m a bit afraid this will happen again tho so I’ll be very careful when the game saves, so it doesn’t crash all over again ?. 

I’m sorry you lost your save and all your progress in TPH. You’re not the first person I hear this from and I’m almost at the same point in the game you were so it makes me worry about my game too. I think I’m going to make multiple backups from now on. Btw, what do you mean you can’t import your online save?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've been following along still and loving reading all the reviews, but sadly not really felt like playing any of my games, and instead have been doing the mindless grind of Final Fantasy X and been doing some casual gaming on the side.  As it is, I think I'm going to just drop out of this for now - wish everyone the best of luck with the rest of their games.

Let me know if you change your mind and I'll readd you.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:18 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

I've fixed it now. Sorry again for taking so long. Trying to be more attentive. It'll help keep my mind off...things.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I’m sorry you lost your save and all your progress in TPH. You’re not the first person I hear this from and I’m almost at the same point in the game you were so it makes me worry about my game too. I think I’m going to make multiple backups from now on. Btw, what do you mean you can’t import your online save?

Well I had a backup online on ps plus but there was no way I could import it. The game deleted the save and didn’t recognize the file I had on my ps4 and I couldn’t import it. I googled it and couldn’t find any way to do so, only found some frustrated comments From people on Xbox one that that had the same problem and that also started all over. So be careful and I really hope this doesn’t happen to you. 

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 6:47 PM, Kishnabe said:

Added Spiderman 

• Like 3