How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

Down to 353. I'm taking my time with the Phantom Pain right now but after that the short term goal is to get it under 300 and keep it there. There's a few DLC's I'm not gonna buy and online trophies that I'm not particularly interested in so under 300 is probably as good as it'll get. 

4,723 and growing because I'm terrible at finishing games.  That said, it's something I'm working on and have 100% completion on 6 of my past 10 purchases.  PS+ is one of the main reasons my backlog is so huge.  No joke, I have about 100 more games from PS+ or sales that don't even show up on PSNP because I haven't installed them, so I'd bet money that my true unearned trophy number is over 9000 (sorrynotsorry).

• Like 2

4,723 and growing because I'm terrible at finishing games.  That said, it's something I'm working on and have 100% completion on 6 of my past 10 purchases.  PS+ is one of the main reasons my backlog is so huge.  No joke, I have about 100 more games from PS+ or sales that don't even show up on PSNP because I haven't installed them, so I'd bet money that my true unearned trophy number is over 9000 (sorrynotsorry).

Yep. I'm glad it doesn't immediately install trophies when I add them to my download list.

• 2 weeks later...

UNEARNED TROPHIES

Edited by ee28max

Yeah, these are one of the disadvantages of being a Trophy Hunter

1. Not always having enough experience
  2. You can be flagged for cheating
  3. The Servers can be shut down
  4. May give up on a certain Trophy
  5. Give up your games when they are not platted
  6. Some Trophies are "Time Consuming"
  7. Losing your account by forgetting password (Not anymore, thanks to the v1.80)
  8. Ignore the MP Trophies

I didn't mention all, but these are one of the disadvantages of being a Trophy Hunter, which causes a lot of "Unearned Trophies"

Edited by ee28max