How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

30 Trophies , i think i can beat them all and go for perfect profile again but that damned  Finally !  trophy of Senran kagura bon appetit  drive me crazy. I need to beat all the secret bosses for the few last trophies of Dragon quest heroes but the real challenge is trying to plat Toukiden, one of the longest game i ever played

Back up to 3256. I've still been cleaning up games, but I've added quite a few since July 29th (including two very recently in Sly 4 and DW8:XL). I don't know if I'll hit my "under 3000" goal. 

2996! I made it under 3000! Cleaning up Tales from the Borderlands, Alpha Protocol and a couple of others really helped. 

453 right now, around 100 more if I add the two games my sister played on my account that are currently hidden. Don't think I'll do that soon, I don't like the games enough to play them and she's too busy to do it. I have some online trophies in Fifa 10 that I can't get due to the server shutdown some years ago and may as well hide these since I don't even like Fifa.

I intend to get Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (18 missing trophies), Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment- (43 missing) and Atelier Rorona (45 missing) done soon to get to around 350.

Edited by viech54

1,565. About a year ago it was around 2,000 so im proud of myself.

However I don't think ill ever get it below 1,000. Mostly because for a lot of games I refuse to buy the DLC.

So because of DLC id much rather look towards my platinum>unplatinum.

84/117

Edited by MafiaBrett

2061, per my profile here, however, I reckon it is close to 2500, considering I have hidden quite a few games on my profile, both on my consoles and my profile here. And yeah, more importantly, I like to take my sweet time, so when am I going to break even (considering some games that are not yet 100% on my list have shut down their servers or are as glitchy as anything could get) I don't know, have no plans for them either.