joerose233

Untouchable trophy

38 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I got Untouchable from The Ravager on Yaesha Adventure mode by doing the bell puzzle.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vouch for singe being the easiest for this trophy. All of his attacks are telegraphed. Just control the adds and you should be fine.

 

Just die if you get hit. That will reset the encounter and you can still earn the trophy next try

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just got it doing the Ravager Lullaby Puzzle while Offline in Adventure Mode

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.9.2020 at 3:03 AM, LosDub said:

just got it doing the Ravager Lullaby Puzzle while Offline in Adventure Mode

 

I can confirm this!! I am wondering why nobody found out earlier?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does gear drop work? I heard that you can start the fight with singe with a low gear rank, die and then upgrade the gear to get him on a lower lvl.

 

Can i equip a low lvl gear..start the match, die and then get back to my normal +20 gear? Dont know if it works like that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

How does gear drop work? I heard that you can start the fight with singe with a low gear rank, die and then upgrade the gear to get him on a lower lvl.

 

Can i equip a low lvl gear..start the match, die and then get back to my normal +20 gear? Dont know if it works like that

 

The game uses the highest item in each slot to compute the enemy scaling, even if the high-level equipment is in your inventory but not equipped. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.10.2020 at 0:52 AM, kusuriuriPT said:

How does gear drop work? I heard that you can start the fight with singe with a low gear rank, die and then upgrade the gear to get him on a lower lvl.

 

Can i equip a low lvl gear..start the match, die and then get back to my normal +20 gear? Dont know if it works like that

If you have troubles just do the ravager fight on Yeasha and play the lullaby. No fighting required.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Savyna said:

If you have troubles just do the ravager fight on Yeasha and play the lullaby. No fighting required.

It took me 32 re-rolls to find the ace's Key so i got so overpowered that i eventually done with agaisnt the dragon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kusuriuriPT said:

It took me 32 re-rolls to find the ace's Key so i got so overpowered that i eventually done with agaisnt the dragon

Ah, you got the coin. Congrats, must have been fun 32 times :D. If youplan to get some other stuff I can recommend playing with ramdoms once in a while. It's more fun.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Savyna said:

Ah, you got the coin. Congrats, must have been fun 32 times :D. If youplan to get some other stuff I can recommend playing with ramdoms once in a while. It's more fun.

Now im just scared of the survivor even on normal..dont know if i got the skill for 10 bosses

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you know the bosses you just need a little luck with the right equipment. Maybe look for other players. I've never played alone, so can't say it's easier or harder with a team, but being able to resurrect is nice. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can confirm doing the bells in the ravager encounter works for the trophy. It took 2 tries but I got the trophy doing it this way. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.