Untouchable trophy

joerose233

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, kusuriuriPT said:

How does gear drop work? I heard that you can start the fight with singe with a low gear rank, die and then upgrade the gear to get him on a lower lvl.

Can i equip a low lvl gear..start the match, die and then get back to my normal +20 gear? Dont know if it works like that

The game uses the highest item in each slot to compute the enemy scaling, even if the high-level equipment is in your inventory but not equipped. 

On 27.10.2020 at 0:52 AM, kusuriuriPT said:

How does gear drop work? I heard that you can start the fight with singe with a low gear rank, die and then upgrade the gear to get him on a lower lvl.

Can i equip a low lvl gear..start the match, die and then get back to my normal +20 gear? Dont know if it works like that

If you have troubles just do the ravager fight on Yeasha and play the lullaby. No fighting required.

1 minute ago, kusuriuriPT said:

It took me 32 re-rolls to find the ace's Key so i got so overpowered that i eventually done with agaisnt the dragon

Ah, you got the coin. Congrats, must have been fun 32 times :D. If youplan to get some other stuff I can recommend playing with ramdoms once in a while. It's more fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can confirm it as well the Bell riddle with the pan wolf works for this trophy. I did it solo offline so nobody interrupts, had some glitches playing online for the weapon mods. needed 18 to get the trophy. 

If you are not that fast with aiming use the Coach gun, worked for me. There is a Clip on youtube about 3-4 mins that explains the riddle and where you have to stand and what are the bells:

Furthermore there are some comments that this code doesn't work on the console version and there is another one in the Comments. For me the one in the clip worked. Like i said b4 i guess you have to be quick. The run i got my trophy first i did this code with the coach gun, nothing happened. I stayed in the room and shot the Comment code immediatly after, nothing happend. I did this code 2 times in a row after that one. And after the second round the wolf did some dialogue. You have to go to the wolf, start the conversation, use the right answers and you get the trophy after completing the Conversation.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

trophy doesnt pop for me. two times ent in adventure mode. one time ent in campaign and one time singe in campaign. it was offline. i didnt take damage. f this game...

EDIT: if someone has the same issue. i had to disconnect from the internet and then the trophy popped first try.

Edited by SairenOne
update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fight Singe

use below setup 

Armor: Slayer 

Weapon: Max Crossbow

Weapon Mode: Hunter's Mark & Beckon 

increase damage and range accessories

Traits: explorer, kingslayer & executioner should be max.

you may kill before mobs come to you