Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

DEMONICRUBLE18

Unfortunately, it probably won't be available for PS because Microsoft acquired Ninja Theory. In terms of Xbox Series X not having exclusives, launch games like Halo: Infinite and Hellblade 2 might be available for Xbox One or PC.

Source:

https://www.t3.com/news/unlike-ps5-xbox-series-x-will-have-no-exclusive-games-at-launch

Edited by JIVe_____
reworded so it makes a little more sense.
  • Like 1

Lets hope it is released this year. The game is looking great.

3 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Unfortunately, it probably won't be available for PS because Microsoft acquired Ninja Theory. In terms of Xbox Series X not having exclusives, while that's true for launch games initially, games like Halo: Infinite and Hellblade 2 might be available for Xbox One or PC.

Source:

https://www.t3.com/news/unlike-ps5-xbox-series-x-will-have-no-exclusive-games-at-launch

So Hellblade 2 will get a ps release?

27 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Probably not, since MS owns Ninja Theory. It might see a release on Xbox One though.

What you are saying makes sense and I agree with you but the article suggests otherwise ( In other words, you'll be able to play every Xbox Series X games on other platforms, whether that's a less advanced version on the Xbox One, a PC version of the game or on a different console such as the PS5). It is about time Xbox worked on getting exclusives. Plus this article confirms it is not getting a ps release.

Sources:

Able to play: https://www.t3.com/news/unlike-ps5-xbox-series-x-will-have-no-exclusive-games-at-launch

The game is exclusive: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/12/27/hellblade-2-ps5-will-not-happen-its-an-xbox-and-pc-exclusive/  

Edited by TheHarryGamer99

6 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

What you are saying makes sense and I agree with you but the article suggests otherwise ( In other words, you'll be able to play every Xbox Series X games on other platforms, whether that's a less advanced version on the Xbox One, a PC version of the game or on a different console such as the PS5). It is about time Xbox worked on getting exclusives. Plus this article confirms it is not getting a ps release https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/12/27/hellblade-2-ps5-will-not-happen-its-an-xbox-and-pc-exclusive/ .

Yeah I see what you mean, I can see why readers might be misconstrued. I probably should have cited the link you posted instead lmao. But I agree that Xbox should focus on exclusives, competition is healthy for gaming! 

6 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Yeah I see what you mean, I can see why readers might be misconstrued. I probably should have cited the link you posted instead lmao. But I agree that Xbox should focus on exclusives, competition is healthy for gaming! 

It nice to see an Xbox game that I am sad to not to able to play on my PlayStation. That is certainly healthy for the industry and Hellblade 2 will benefit as a result. More resources will be put into it and the game will be better as a result.

• Like 1

If you have a gaming PC, remember that all Microsoft published titles will be available in the Game Pass on Day 1. And the Game Pass is already a good value to begin with... so if you are a PC gamer and want to play Hellblade 2, one month of Game Pass will be a lot cheaper than buying an Xbox X. But I guess if you are on PC, you could also simply outright buy the game on there ...

• Like 1

Phil said that the game is for Series X so I doubt this will come out for about 2 years, he also said it was very early in development anyway so yeah I would expect this to be the first- or at least, one of the first- Series X exclusives. Only then will I buy one, not gonna buy a console that only plays games I can also play on a system I already own and already spent 500 squids for.

7 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Phil said that the game is for Series X so I doubt this will come out for about 2 years, he also said it was very early in development anyway so yeah I would expect this to be the first- or at least, one of the first- Series X exclusives. Only then will I buy one, not gonna buy a console that only plays games I can also play on a system I already own and already spent 500 squids for.

Didn't they say that Series X won't have exclusives for launch? I think it will be for both Xbox One and Series X, personally i enjoyed the first game, real shame it won't come on PS4/PS5.

5 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Didn't they say that Series X won't have exclusives for launch? I think it will be for both Xbox One and Series X, personally i enjoyed the first game, real shame it won't come on PS4/PS5.

That's what I'm saying, he said it's in development for Series X so it's not going to be out for a few years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamurotetsu said:

I think Hellblade 1 was on the Switch, so the sequel could possibly be released on that system or Nintendo's next console in the future. They have a partnership now.

Microsoft didn't outright own the studio when they were working on and released 1. Now MS owns it, doubt Nintendo is getting Hellblade 2, even with a partnership.

• 3 years later...