[EU] New Deals & Offers (PS Plus Double Discount, Games Under €15 / €5)

SiC

The PS Plus Double discounts is as usual a pretty shitty promotion for 2 reasons: it's bloody stupid for anyone who doesn't have PSPlus (who's idiot enough to buy something that has twice as much discount for plus owners) and worse even with double discounts the prices are usually crappy, which on 99% of the cases I checked they're. It would be a lot smarter to make that one a plus only promotion, but is there anyone smart enough to figure that at SIE? Nah, it's impossible...

Only thing that could interest me anyway is from the under 5€ one, although i'll wait for the hopefully same US promo where some better prices are usual.

Nothing on the sale is really worth it imo. Like others have said, the under £X sales are better. Sony are just trying to make out that this sale is great. 

I’ll revisit the store at Easter as that’s when the sales will be good

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yes, those sales are usually awful but Kingdom Come Deliverance - Royal Edition is at 16 euros, the lowest price it has been

If it wasn‘t for all these glitches I would actually buy it, nothing better than staying a virgin through the whole playthrough lol

Although I don’t relish having to do the MP trophies again I’m gonna grab the Dead Island Definitive Collection even if it has been a few dollars cheaper before and I’ll put some more money on my account this weekend and get We Happy Few Digital Deluxe edition. Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition is rather tempting but I’ll wait for now.

Very clever tactic by Sony here to target people with amnesia. They've put these 'sale' prices way above what these games are usually on sale for. Games that are usually £7.99 are £15-£30 in this sale. So in the next sale, where the lineup of games will be the exact same as this one (much like every EU sale in the past 3 years) the prices will go back down to their usual sale price and have people going "now that's a good price compared to the last time it was on sale, what a bargain". One of, if not the worst, sales i've ever seen. Just wait a few weeks for the next sale and get these games even lower. 

ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack (Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig Dug)

2.99€

Granted has been cheaper a few years ago, but good price for 3 probably not very difficult plats. For retro fans it's a really good deal.

Belongs to the under 5€ promo.

22 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Found 3 games I was interested on sale for a price I was willing to pay for them. If you like indie games, you actually get good deals out of the sales.

Oh, please share, what did you buy? ?

Edit: Nevermind, saw your post about it on the other thread ?

Damn. I had a really hard time finding the Games Under 5€ section.

Noticed there's also a DLC sale going. Why don't they feature this stuff alongside the other deals?

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

27 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Damn. I had a really hard time finding the Games Under 5€ section.

Noticed there's also a DLC sale going. Why don't they feature this stuff alongside the other deals?

It's Sony's marketing. The "cheap" games don't give them that much profit from the cut they receive for each sale. Naturally the mainstream AAA titles will be the most featured in the sales. It's the same reason, why Vita or PS3 sales don't tend to be advertised anymore. Always use the store on PC for browsing sales, there it is all laid out properly for the most part.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1