PSN Sale(over 60% off)

drummerklg

PSN PAX Prime Indie Game Sale (August 27 to September 2)

• Penny-Arcade: Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Episodes 1 & 2 (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Closure (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Retro City Rampage (Sale: $4.99, PS Plus: $3.74, Regular: $14.99)
  • Dragon Fantasy Book I (Sale: $4.99, PS Plus: $2.50, Regular: $9.99)
  • Limbo (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $5.99, Regular: $14.99)
  • Tokyo Jungle (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov's Revenge (Sale: $4.99, PS Plus: $2.50, Regular: $9.99)
  • Journey (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Skullgirls (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Retro/Grade (Sale: $4.99, PS Plus: $2.50, Regular: $9.99)
  • Dyad (Sale: $7.49, PS Plus: $3.75, Regular: $14.99)
  • Like 2

nice collection of sales i have all the titles that im interested in but still great chance for everyone else

Anything I should consider getting?

journey is artistic master piece and tokyo jungle is definitely something different if u wanna get away from the normal 

• Like 1

I am going to pick up Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov's Revenge myself. Has anyone played Dragon Book? Is it good to pick up?

I haven't personally played it but my good buddy Piggie Pie showed be a bunch of gameplay.  Very reminiscent of the old NES Dragon Warrior games, with a bunch of reference humor thrown in.  That's all I got :P

I am going to pick up Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov's Revenge myself. Has anyone played Dragon Book? Is it good to pick up?

It's pretty good if you're feeling nostalgic for 8-bit RPGs. It's basically Final Fantasy/Dragon Warrior (Hence the name) and it's a little grindy at points but the references are great and the game is fun. Book 2 seems like it's going to be so much better, but I haven't seen a lot of it. Hopefully it takes the best parts out of games like Chrono Trigger and FF6 and other great 16-bit era RPGa.

It's pretty good if you're feeling nostalgic for 8-bit RPGs. It's basically Final Fantasy/Dragon Warrior (Hence the name) and it's a little grindy at points but the references are great and the game is fun. Book 2 seems like it's going to be so much better, but I haven't seen a lot of it. Hopefully it takes the best parts out of games like Chrono Trigger and FF6 and other great 16-bit era RPGa.

Secret of Trigger 6 :o I would play the hell out of that game

Thanks guys I might pick it up as well :D

Secret of Trigger 6 :o I would play the hell out of that game

Thanks guys I might pick it up as well :D

It's not really long, either. The story is cut up into 4 parts if you count that minecraft intermission level with the first chapter being the longest.

From this list I already own:

• Penny-Arcade: Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Episodes 1 & 2
  • Closure
  • Retro City Rampage
  • Limbo
  • Tokyo Jungle
  • Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov's Revenge

I'm interested in Journey, and maybe Skullgirls (even though I found the demo to be painfully hard), but I know nothing about the others.

Edited by MacJunegrand

I swear that I've received half of these titles through Plus but...oh well. May pick up Dyad as it appears to have easy trophies and could use a slight boost.

The only one worth mentioning, and one that everyone should just play, is Journey. If nothing else, buy Journey. I grabbed it at $15 and it was one of the best purchases I ever made on PSN.

I swear that I've received half of these titles through Plus but...oh well. May pick up Dyad as it appears to have easy trophies and could use a slight boost.

The only one worth mentioning, and one that everyone should just play, is Journey. If nothing else, buy Journey. I grabbed it at $15 and it was one of the best purchases I ever made on PSN.

I'm interested in this title as well, but if you think it's easy, you're in for a rude awakening as I have heard otherwise.  Though it's all relative :D

I'm interested in this title as well, but if you think it's easy, you're in for a rude awakening as I have heard otherwise.  Though it's all relative :D

Ok, very weird, because I was positive that this was not a platinum PSN game and it had only a few trophies last time I checked. The completion rate was at least 80%. Maybe they've changed the trophies or created a new version? I also could be going crazy. :lol:

But, yes, it appears you are correct in the difficulty just by checking the plat percentage on this site alone. Still interested as I've heard brilliant things about it.

(Man, what game was I thinking about?!)

Edit: I was thinking of detuned. Wow, I feel stupid about now. Still, probably a buy.

Edited by redknightalex

Yep, I'm still gonna wait for Limbo to be cheaper.

The fact that it's a $15 dollar game like the rest of them and yet retains a $6 "sale" tag tells me the devs were too self-entitled to lower it to a price similar to "Tokyo Jungle" and almost every other game on the PAX list is at

Limbo is interesting at best and completely dull at worst.

Edited by rsoto1125