latest patch

Titanomachy_75

1 minute ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

Reading this thread i'm really happy I decided to wait for a price drop on this, seems like a bug fest.

Honestly, $40 is a little steep, but the game looked so good that I went ahead and picked it up. Glad I did, because it's entertaining as hell.

I've done the platinum twice so far (on two accounts), and though it crashed a half dozen times, I never lost any progress and no trophies ever glitched.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I still can't get Platinum, I'm not even sure if my issue has been addressed... Basically collectible marker didn't spawn. 

The stuck at 99% completion after 100% every map before fighting the last boss glitch is still present as well.  Glad I backed up before 100%ing the last area.

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

Honestly, $40 is a little steep, but the game looked so good that I went ahead and picked it up. Glad I did, because it's entertaining as hell.

I've done the platinum twice so far (on two accounts), and though it crashed a half dozen times, I never lost any progress and no trophies ever glitched.

Same experience for me. Thought it a little pricey but had a great time with it, and encountered no bugs at all except for the game crashing a couple of times. A thoroughly enjoyable Plat!!

• Like 1

I’m at around 95% on dead horse lake with one fo the landmarks glitched. It says completed even though it still says 9/10 landmarks completed. Still need a few of the signs to get to get 100% in dead horse lake. If i install the latest patch snd get 100% will i get the trophy? 

With new patch it shows dead horse 100% but didnt pop the trophy when I loaded in I'll see if I can pop the 100% all region trophy at least so then I only need to do dead horse again well hopefully lol.

EDIT: So i managed to pop couple of trophies but i can't pop the landmark trophy so i need a whole new playthrough now.

EDIT2: Well this is a joke spent 7 hours on this doing everything again and this time it says bone tail got unlocked yet i don't have it ffs.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

Was excited to see about the landmark glitches being fixed. Loaded up my game and it's still bugged for me. Game showing that I need one more landmark, but when I get to where it's supposed to be, it's not there.

Update: reinstalled game (digital copy) and it says that all landmarks are collect but no trophies, juat like quite a few of you.

I guess we wait for another patch

Edited by carchris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, carchris said:

Was excited to see about the landmark glitches being fixed. Loaded up my game and it's still bugged for me. Game showing that I need one more landmark, but when I get to where it's supposed to be, it's not there.

Update: reinstalled game (digital copy) and it says that all landmarks are collect but no trophies, juat like quite a few of you.

I guess we wait for another patch

Damn, DO devs. Even test the patch? ?

FYI this patch wasn't to fix trophies, it was only the first step to fixing progression bugs. The next patch will retroactively pop trophies. The game is now playable for new players (new games) but if you load a save, it won't pop stuff you should have earned.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 0:23 PM, Spraragen88 said:

FYI this patch wasn't to fix trophies, it was only the first step to fixing progression bugs. The next patch will retroactively pop trophies. The game is now playable for new players (new games) but if you load a save, it won't pop stuff you should have earned.

Thanks for clearing that up ?. I’m sure they will make it happen