Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

s161613664.jpg

I am really sorry about the very poor quality but I did my best with what I have. I recently drew this as a birthday gift for my little sister, it's suppose to be Zayn Malik from 1D. ( Not game related I know, but hopefully I will try to get some of my game artwork in much better resolution)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh geez, I can't believe I'm actually gonna post up some of my old, and very crappy, drawings. I drew them all sometime in high school, probably while I was in art class in my Junior and Senior years. I'll put the pictures under spoilers since they're so big.

Yarne/Chambray (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Yeah... I do not do proportions that well... Which resulted in this way too huge Yarne that did not fit on the entire paper.

Chambray.jpg

9-Volt and 18-Volt (Wario Ware)

Drawing on lined paper, probably shouldn't do it.

9-Volt%20and%2018-Volt.jpg

Ashley and Red (Wario Ware)

Again, should not draw on lined paper.

Ashley%20and%20Red.jpg

I feel slightly embarrassed when I look at these, but I don't feel ashamed, because I like them. I don't think I'll get back into drawing, but I would like to do it ever so often because it is a fun thing to do.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 4

I made this a while ago and posted it the artwork section on Steam. I went to art school for 4 years and am very passionate about my work.

It's called "The Plight of Coach"

103x65i.jpg

Edited by BhekifaZ
  • Like 3

I made this a while ago and posted it the artwork section on Steam. I went to art school for 4 years and am very passionate about my work.

It's called "The Plight of Coach"

103x65i.jpg

I love how you used simple shapes, to demonstrate that a zombie apocalypse is anything but simple. Also, how you made a blue sky background, to show how those beautiful days are behind them.

10/10- Would hang on my wall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another set of my drawings compiled in a cubes",

kf59unS.gifvXJHZMN.gif

& a drawing into animated",

wsertMm.gif

can't use here because of the size limit".

You should open an avatar shop or something. I don't know how you maintain those gifs under 50kb, premium members file limit is 150kb.

Anyway made these simple backgrounds for an MVP podcast. I combined two backgrounds to make it look like the default PS4 menu.

17117407718_edd53c0493_o.jpg

17097730607_88da96d415_o.jpg

• Like 2

You should open an avatar shop or something. I don't know how you maintain those gifs under 50kb, premium members file limit is 150kb.

I'm lazy to make one hehe",  I'd rather post them anywhere where they fit and put a short description on them", 50kb is enough depends on what type of animation i do & the canvass as well! I practically do under 35kb with fair number of frames with nice quality. Speaking of premium membership, i don't have paypal. i'm lazy to apply one. geezzz why i am so lazy?!