Artwork thread

PREDRAG-K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought myself a sketchbook, so I started drawing again. Also, got a new phone (no more terrible quality camera, yay).

oqgHA9s.jpg

tJ0kPJq.jpg

Some improvement there :) I like the Joker art.  Also, if you really want to get your art up really good, think about investing in a scanner, they're not really that expensive but definitely one of the best ways to get your art onto a computer.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently it was my girlfriends birthday and I did something I use to do a lot when we met I was doing quite a lot of Graffiti and I wrote her name a bit I started to realise that if I was caught it wasn't worth it anymore so I stopped but I still do a bit of Spray Painting here and there, usually for money and also for artworks.

This is what I did on her birthday I did it on a massive canvas sheet and put it up across the road of the house and when she went out to have her coffee she was a little angry and said what have you done, she thought it was on the wall of the building. But it was just on a massive canvas sheet attached to the fence. We went up and she looked at it and she was so happy, we ended up putting it up in our room, it's still here as of now, I'll take another photo soon but for now this is what it looked like when she saw it for the first time. Her name is 'Sally'.

syMzRFPl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...