Danganronpa Games to be Delisted from PSN

Lord_Bane999

Danganronpa V3 and Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls are on sale at a decent price on PSN Europe. The later only until the 2nd of Sep. The price of Danganronpa 1 & 2 is not as good.

But I doubt the Vita versions will be on sale until delisting.

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Danganronpa V3 and Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls are on sale at a decent price on PSN Europe. The later only until the 2nd of Sep. The price of Danganronpa 1 & 2 is not as good.

But I doubt the Vita versions will be on sale until delisting.

Yeah none of the PSVita games probably will be they haven't held a sale for the Vita in forever it seems. Excluding crossbuy games that pop up.

Edit: The sale for NA just ended this morning at 3AM and I've noticed that all of the games are still on there except they removed Ultra Despair Girls for the Vita from the store front.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

I think it's way too soon for D3 to be delisted. Surely they'll bring that one back soon...

As for the other games, I found a physical release for the Vita version of 1・2 Reload but it seems like there's none for the seperate Danganronpa 1 and 2 trophy lists. Crap. I don't really feel like dishing out 45 bucks for them, so I'm just gonna hope for a relisting. Also they never seem to put Vita games on sale, even if there is one for the corresponding PS4 version.

On 20.7.2020 at 0:05 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

So much despair :(

Junko is behind all of this fo sho.

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Yeah none of the PSVita games probably will be they haven't held a sale for the Vita in forever it seems. Excluding crossbuy games that pop up.

Edit: The sale for NA just ended this morning at 3AM and I've noticed that all of the games are still on there except they removed Ultra Despair Girls for the Vita from the store front.

Ultra Despair Girls for the PS4 is on sale at half price in Europe comparing to the NA value. V3 prices are almost equal on both regions.

3 hours ago, rdhight said:

GOSH, I SURE AM GLAD I BUY ALL MY GAMES DIGITALLY AND NEVER NEED TO SWAP DISCS; THOSE ABSOLUTE MORONS WHO KEEP PHYSICAL GAMES ALIVE ARE JUST THE WORST

BLAH BLAH BLAH, DISC SWAPPING BAD, DIGITAL GAMES GOOD, ME SMART

Physical and digital distribution has nothing to do with this. They lost the license and sales had to be stopped, do you really think that just means Digital? No if it happened during the middle of a physical productions it sales too. Those as well would've had to ceast.

Besides unless your a huge fan of the series or really want that physical edition most people just going for the trophies aren't gonna care about buying $100+ used game for  a 5-10 hr plat....

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 11:35 AM, yellowwindow7 said:

stick to physical games, they cannot delist those.

and even if they did.. somehow you can still gets your hands on a second hand copy one way or another. 

This seems like a good idea but now on PS5 having a digital only version you can get shafted with backwards compatibility for having physicals as well as the upgrade programme. I certainly am happy I bought mainly physical on Vita and PS3 but i definitely would have preferred to have been digital only on PS4 except for some exceptionally good games. I don't replay stuff any more.

2 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

This seems like a good idea but now on PS5 having a digital only version you can get shafted with backwards compatibility for having physicals as well as the upgrade programme. I certainly am happy I bought mainly physical on Vita and PS3 but i definitely would have preferred to have been digital only on PS4 except for some exceptionally good games. I don't replay stuff any more.

Not everyone goes and sells their old consoles once a new one comes out as well. No one can stop me from playing my games on my old consoles unless the physical copy or my console are either stolen or stop working.  Nice thing about physical is that I can sell them later if I need the money and many games I enjoy retain value well.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Physical and digital distribution has nothing to do with this. They lost the license and sales had to be stopped, do you really think that just means Digital? No if it happened during the middle of a physical productions it sales too. Those as well would've had to ceast.

Besides unless your a huge fan of the series or really want that physical edition most people just going for the trophies aren't gonna care about buying $100+ used game for  a 5-10 hr plat....

well most of these people are fans and are smart to get the physical editions as that is the way to go. Don't think many people here are just playing for the dumb plat, they actually want to play the great games they are