How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

24 minutes ago, lBraccial said:

1000 games and 200 hours? God, I got it on less than 60 games and 15 hours. You have to be extremly bad at this game to need that much time

This is so much me. Already put in probably close to 20 hours, not a single win. Though I was passing the sticks with my kids, that might have something to do with it lmao

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kidd82 said:

This is so much me. Already put in probably close to 20 hours, not a single win. Though I was passing the sticks with my kids, that might have something to do with it lmao

I feel you, though I don’t have kids so I just have myself to blame ? I get to the final pretty often but the closest I’ve got was second place ? 

Many people have complained about losing in team games. Sometimes it's inevitable but with playing smart you can make a massive difference. At the moment, 50% of players are rather clueless what to do anyway. (Copied own reddit post)

Team Tail Tag Stage

• Grab your tail and keep it. Everything else is up to your team mates, sadly.

Egg scramble

• In the beginning, grab as many eggs from the middle as possible.

• When there are no eggs left in middle, go to the team with lowest score and start spamming eggs away from their basket.

Rock 'N' Roll Stage.

• Start pushing the ball with your team mate. Try to control the direction the best you can.

• A little before balls fall down, leave your ball and go to ramp to sabotage the ball of the slowest opponent team.

Fall ball

• 95% of time you want to play defence. Be basically the goal keeper. Most people play forward.

• When a goal is scored, this is your chance. Go find the shadow of the upcoming ball and try to score it immediately..

Hoopsie

• Most importantly, do NOT run around like a headless chicken. Find a quiet place.

• Learn the spawns of a certain area. I like to play near middle ramp, there are like 5 possible spawns I'm camping and can easily score 10 hoops per game.

Jinxed stage

• Try to be the last man standing. Can't give much more advice.

• If you get jinxed, do not chase people. You have same speed, you won't catch them. Instead, go all time for flanks.

• In the beginning you can grab and slow players next to your own jinxer.

Hoarded stage.

• In this stage I play "goalkeeper" between line around the crossing of 3 teams. Head any crossing balls to your side and defend own balls.

Not any game-changing advice but I'm quite sure I have atleast +60% win rate on 1v1 team and close to 75% in 1v1v1. There are no statistics, though. Feel free to share your own tips!

Now, gonna go try my 3th win in row.. Wish me good luck

Edited by Somalias0n

At the moment hexagon is 100% win too because people play it "casually". Go straight into lowest floor, run spiral. A bit later isolate "an island" for yourself and start jumping slowly to not drain your steps. I have now like 5 hexagons won in a row. Crown hill is my least favourite.

I'm around 20% win rate today but well, its still 0.032% chance lol 

2 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

No idea how people manage 5 IN A ROW. I've only won once, been to way too many finals (fuck tail grab) every time I chase down the leader and grab the tail, the others catch up and make a dog pile

If you play with teammates that are skilled and you're skilled as well I think is not hard just time consuming (if your friends let you win ofc). If you play alone it's close to impossible or at least super hard

Turns out my controller WAS actually damaged. Checked with DS4windows L3 stick simply doesn't allow me to run at full speed, I just never noticed that on other games, no wonder I could never pass the fruit chute... I tried switching L3 and R3 and suddenly felt like Sonic (with weird controls and a completely screwed up camera, but still).

Right now the trophy is LITERALLY impossible for me, but I guess I should thank the game for helping me realize the problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Turns out my controller WAS actually damaged. Checked with DS4windows L3 stick simply doesn't allow me to run at full speed, I just never noticed that on other games, no wonder I could never pass the fruit chute... I tried switching L3 and R3 and suddenly felt like Sonic (with weird controls and a completely screwed up camera, but still).

Right now the trophy is LITERALLY impossible for me, but I guess I should thank the game for helping me realize the problem.

You can sprint?! 

4 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Well there not real gamers then. Anyone who says they don't care about Trophies aren't "real" gamers. Either novice or casual people. People like that don't even deserve to even earn a trophy with an attitude like that towards them ?

I also don't believe trophies are a small niche, they have become a part of gaming now ?

I know so many people IRL with bigger game libraries than I have (and mine is kinda huge) that have the trophy notifications disabled...

One of them is even a lot of ranks before me on the PSNP leaderboards because of teh sheer number of trophies he has. But he doesn't care about them at all.
Try calling that dude a casual ...

13 minutes ago, Sicho said:

I know so many people IRL with bigger game libraries than I have (and mine is kinda huge) that have the trophy notifications disabled...

One of them is even a lot of ranks before me on the PSNP leaderboards because of teh sheer number of trophies he has. But he doesn't care about them at all.
Try calling that dude a casual ...

We call that ADD.

I don't think it's as impossible as the developers claim. When the servers are working I can usually make it to the final round. From there, you can make it easier by playing in a party and having them sabotage other players for you giving you the win. This would also help for the team based games. 

21 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

No, unfortunately1f602.png

But in my case, the stick wasn't fully going forward, so I was runninat like half speed. I bought a new one just now and the first Fall mountain race I got, I won. So yeah, for once, it actually wasn't me being terrible!

I was about to say that’s a total game changer! ?

congrats on your win! 

I do believe it’s actually possible as long as you learn the games, have a good team for team based games and a bit of luck. I’ve had four Episode wins in a row (once) and three Episode wins in a row (twice). I went out in the on the fifth Episode final needed. So close....

23 hours ago, diguzzmexican said:

did you disconnect any moment or lucky? 1f602.png

On 5.8.2020 at 9:25 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Did disconnecting keep your win streak going?

At my 5 win streaks where i finally got the achivement, i didn't lose at all at any point, so didn't need to disconnect.

I also did it solo without being in a party with friends.

Edited by oleole56

I’m now at level 20 and it truly feels like winning 5 in a row is now impossible... earlier today my record was 2 wins in a row before seeing it destroyed by a terrible team at the football mini-game. I’m now hopeless...

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’m now at level 20 and it truly feels like winning 5 in a row is now impossible... earlier today my record was 2 wins in a row. I’m now hopeless...

You have no idea what kind of changes the devs will implement with patches or upcoming seasons. Just because you haven’t got the trophy within 3 days of launch doesn’t mean you won’t 

I’m level 22 and still haven’t managed to win a final ? I did unlock my cool athletic outfit though so I’m looking stylish while I fail 

• Like 1