How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

1 hour ago, Il-NeyZer-lI said:

Hi everyone, idk if someone said it before me but i discussed with a person who achieved this trophy and he said me that he got it by getting 5 five gold medal in one episode like this :1596755814-b51ab99e-e5e4-4ce1-b194-20758

He said me that he only got 3 wins in a row and this one (on the pic) was his 3rd , so idk if it’s true or not but if someone can confirm i would be happy

PS : Sorry for my bad english

games like fall ball dont give gold medals. so if this is true, its gotta be complete luck of the draw

Edited by EightBitArtist

1 hour ago, Alaquia said:

I don't know man, those games are soooooo damn easy to understand. lack of coordination is a big fun factor and after you have played a match 2 or 3 times you definitely know what to do... and if not... yeah this 3 button minigame collection might not be for you 1f600.png

the only thing that MIGHT be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit harder (lol) to understand is pressing r2 in fall mountain to get the crown. but the game tells you this the whole time... so... yeah

The games are simple yeah but there is hidden mechanics at play that aren't really explained and this is something I'm talking about more. It also gives players a way to try the games out especially if there is one they really are worse at. (Since the games are picked in random order anyways it doesn't give adequate chance for a new player to really try.)

Also I'm thinking not just in general but also for alot of younger or newer gamers. Fortnite definitely wouldn't have become as much of a juggernaut it was if it didn't get embraced by people of younger generations. Proper tutorials and private matches for people to practice helps improve newer player growth as well as cementing older players looking to test new strats without others following them.

17 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

You have PS+, which means it would have been free for you. So I doubt the devs will miss you too much.

They don't make their money by selling the game. 

Fall Guys will get pretty boring really without DLC so that will either be sold or given free to push the MTX. 

I have no problem supporting a developer if the game keeps delivering and the prices are reasonable. 

I spent probable 1.5k on Rocket League in 5 years which is fine since it entertained me every single day.

I don't care if the company feels it economically that I am not missing. 

I wish them the best and hope they succeed.

But this game has completely lost my interest and I will stop caring about it unless a workaround was found. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sicho said:

I know so many people IRL with bigger game libraries than I have (and mine is kinda huge) that have the trophy notifications disabled...

One of them is even a lot of ranks before me on the PSNP leaderboards because of teh sheer number of trophies he has. But he doesn't care about them at all.
Try calling that dude a casual ...

Like I told someone else in response to what I said, it was a joke. 

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Even though one developer says something, is it true for the entire team to figure out a way to make this trophy more reachable? I don’t have hopes until I see a change officially announced via social media or patch notes.

Maybe we will see some "Team" events as a final round which will make maybe 5 people winning the Crown in a game ? :)

(just an idea on how it could make it easier ^^)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Il-NeyZer-lI said:

Hi everyone, idk if someone said it before me but i discussed with a person who achieved this trophy and he said me that he got it by getting 5 five gold medal in one episode like this :1596755814-b51ab99e-e5e4-4ce1-b194-20758

He said me that he only got 3 wins in a row and this one (on the pic) was his 3rd , so idk if it’s true or not but if someone can confirm i would be happy

PS : Sorry for my bad english

Unfortunately that's not true. I had done that before getting my streak a couple of times. Getting 1st place on everything just gives you higher Kudos and XP.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

Rip my sub 0.10% prediction lmao. 

Not surprised though. With these GaaS games trophies get easier/harder as things change and get added. 

I was planning on going for this plat but since they're gonna make it easier, I may as well wait lol. 

Edited by Azaan60

1 hour ago, Solid_Snake1987 said:

Unfortunately that's not true. I had done that before getting my streak a couple of times. Getting 1st place on everything just gives you higher Kudos and XP.

Yea, likely bugged out for him in a good way, lucky player xD

Edited by Optinooby

I am just gonna play until I have that trophy left.

If I get it in the meantime I will be happy, If not - not the end of the world.

I can always wait to see easier ways...

I think they will separate team from single championships eventually and there you can maybe easier get the trophy because in the end it all depends on you.

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 1

I managed to win 2 games in a row, but can't find any matches anymore. Server down since hours? The last win was against a Team of 3 in a Tail Crabbing Final. Total unfair, one just did emotes and one tried to stop me when his Partner had the tail. But I won, haha stupid Kids.

1 hour ago, Mastersturm said:

At Least Mein Leben is entirely on the player's skill and doesn't have the potential to be disrupted by something like the Team Tail minigame where you can hold onto your tail the entire round and still lose because of your teammates.

You think thats bad... look at this 10s clip, frame by frame, and tell me how i lost xD

I jumped at the crown and grabbed at it before the player who won even jumped

• Like 2

The entitlement by some people is kinda wild.

I really like to get high %'s on all games I play and almost always try to 100%/platinum unless it's just beyond my skill level or would require such a grind (50-100+ hours for ONE or a handful of trophies) - and then you move on. 

That being said, I would hate if developers catered to me specifically in terms of trophy making. I think it would have been more reasonable to make it a "win back-to-back games" since that would instantly increase the stakes and make it far for players who aren't nearly as skilled. OR as someone commented earlier maybe a trophy title "Always the Bridesmaid, Never the Bride" and have it be "Make 5 finals in a row, but lose each time." which while still very finnicky would be far more plausible.

But meh - it's not a big deal. You can always play the game on a 2nd account if you're that serious about it. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Yep, happened to 3 times. It's really really f... well you know. It is :(

I dont mind losing, i handle it well.. but when something like this happens,  it can be mind boggling... 

When I rewatch this clip of mine, i can pause it and see my guy grabbing and holding the crown while the player who won had just started the jump and is barely midair