How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

I think this was to be expected. It's early in the life of the game and everyone is new to it for the most part. If someone played the beta or is ahead of the learning curve at this point, there's a good chance to earn it legit.

This trophy will just get harder and harder as time goes on and everyone starts to figure out the optimal strategy for each game. Now's the time to go for it. Lol.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

@Bushido_Cypher Yeah, I played pretty much 5 hours last night straight and time flew. It was bed time before I realized it and my girlfriend enjoyed watching / playing! 

I haven't even managed ONE win, hopefully tonight but 5 STRAIGHT in a row would be insane. A lot of luck is involved, the fruit slope one is the worst for me. Which guides are you working on?

Just finished one for Steam Tactics (Not really needed but shows you what's expected.)

However @arcanehornet_ is helping me with a guide for Cuphead that will not only be useful to anyone going for the Platinum it might also make it easier for beginners etc. 
Going to be a fair bit of recording/editing on my end but it's a game I truly love and I'm excited to release a guide for it.
It wouldn't be possible without his help though so as always he's a great member in the hunting community!

5 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

I just won my 1st episode. A lot of luck except for the team footbal game where i was a gk and in the finale i was lucky to be the 1st with the tail and kept it all the way. 

4 to go .... Wish me more luck lol.

Nah you got this mate!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheJimmonator said:

just got it! I came to see how many had it and apparently I'm the 13th - genuinely the most stressful trophy I've ever managed

Which Glitch did you use? Please explain to the community.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I haven't even managed ONE win, hopefully tonight but 5 STRAIGHT in a row would be insane. A lot of luck is involved, the fruit slope one is the worst for me. Which guides are you working on?

One Win in 50 or 60 games here, it's pure luck. I am an very extremely skilled player but luck is rarely on my side.

Edited by Sikutai

4 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

I can’t remember where but I saw someone say it’s bugged in that you can get the trophy by winning 5 in a single session as long as you don’t close the game? Is that legit or bs

I haven't played the game yet, but from what I've been reading around, it appears this was perhaps a bug for a short while but isn't the case anymore.

2 hours ago, Lord_of_Arbon said:

Guys there seems to be a workaround!! Trying to confirm this, but it seems if you get 5 wins in one session - don not close the game - you should get the trophy!!Looks like a bug atm. But Ill give it a go

Im sure I won more than 7 on a session and didn't get it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, talespagni said:

PS: if you get 1 dollar for every pixel in this video, you will have 12 dollars.

Now I'm no capitalist mind you, but when I multiply 142 seconds by 30 frames per second by 240 pixels high and 352 pixels wide, then I think someone out there owes me 359,884,800 dollars.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Gotten plenty of disconnects. My plan is to continue playing and getting other attainable trophies. No way am I going to put anymore effort into getting this ridiculous platinum. Sony really needs to put some rules on how hard these trophies are, especially luck based ones like “infallible”. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

How I win the Hex map is if you jump to each platform next to you instead of walking it buys you heaps of time, then when you're low and need to drop get ready for a good landing spot then back to the jump method, I win so easily with it.

I had never won a round of last man standing on the Hex map (Hex-A-Gone) and decided to try this strategy on a whim. It worked like a charm. Didn't even drop to the lowest level of the Hex. Such a simple method and it really does buy you a ton of time.
EDIT: Worked three times in a row. Thanks!

Edited by ExistentialSolid

Good thing most trophy hunters avoid sports games like NHL, where you would have to win Div 1 (beat the elite of the elite 8 out of 10 times) or NBA 2K (similar requirements in the top division against the elites).

It is an ultra rare trophy sure, but hardly impossible.

• Like 1