Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

2 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

It does, your loss has been registered server side as soon as you see the eliminated text. Nothing you can do about it.

I still think we can find another way "just in case".

Gonna do some experiments with my internet connection.

2 minutes ago, Kasper2005M said:

What happens if you get disconnected, does that ruin your streak? My kudos didn't go up

same.

just won, after hundred attempts, and server gone down 2 minutes later on next episode.

Server disconnection can ruin your streak? If so, this platinum will be a total utopia.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cik93 said:

same.

just won, after hundred attempts, and server gone down 2 minutes later on next episode.

Server disconnection can ruin your streak? If so, this platinum will be a total utopia.

This trophy its break. If you get disconnect (happen a lot during a day) you just lose this.

I don't get it why some are saying quitting to ps4 dash won't work. As long as you never see the Eliminated screen, you should be fine. I guess there's no difference quitting through options or through PS Button. Both cases your match is not being registered on the server.

Sometimes a panic PS Button quit is faster as you can leave your cursor prepared above close application. It's just a matter of holding PS + 2x cross button.

I just got the trophy using this glitch:

• I won Fall Mountain (Win #1)
  • I left games
  • I won Fall Mountain (Win #2)
  • I left games
  • I won Rumble Fumble (Win #3)
  • I left games
  • I got server error: Disconnected Games (x2)

After the last disconnected game I went to bed lol.

Today and after the update:

• I won a Fall Mountain (Win #4)
  • I left games
  • I won a Fall Mountain (Win #5)
  • And finally I got the trophy!
Edited by iForastero
  • Like 4

Going to get this trophy this weekend, using the quit method. Took me a week to get six wins, level 32 now so hopefully sooner than that

Just now, Thalactus24 said:

Cane we agree that this got to be one of the worst trophies ever made?

This could have been a not too easy nor too hard plat, but they decided to add this trophy "just for fun", they even said it would be impossible.

Don't they know how hard is to win in a Battle Royale? I would love to see these devs try to win 5 in a row

Sorry for being a crybaby, but im mad

Nope, I agree with you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

This could have been a not too easy nor too hard plat, but they decided to add this trophy "just for fun", they even said it would be impossible.

Don't they know how hard is to win in a Battle Royale? I would love to see these devs try to win 5 in a row

The fact I've won 31 games and still don't have the trophy just shows how absurd it was to make it in the first place. Why not 3? Way more fair but hard as fuck all the same 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

The fact I've won 31 games and still don't have the trophy just shows how absurd it was to make it in the first place. Why not 3? Way more fair but hard as fuck all the same 

If they add the squad wins is going to get lot easier and I think they should add it this first it wouldn't be so problematic

3 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

If they add the squad wins is going to get lot easier and I think they should add it this first it wouldn't be so problematic

you are speculating that they might add squad events for the final event meaning an episode might have a lot of winners?  

That seems to go against their delight on how hard the trophy is to achieve. 

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

you are speculating that they might add squad events for the final event meaning an episode might have a lot of winners?  

That seems to go against their delight on how hard the trophy is to achieve. 

Not speculating, read a bit back and you see they say it in a Reddit Post or something, they are heavily considering to doit. And it's not be cause in other battle royales you can play too with duos or squad of 4 and if 1 of your team win you too.

32 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

I mean instead of just sitting here complaining it would be better to go and try to complete it. U all so spoiled and used to easy platinums when a hard frustrating plat comes u all just give up and cry lol. Tons of people have got it done  LEGIT me being one of them and all u here gpt an exploit and still crying lol u got no excuses.

Edited by cattpro

Just now, cattpro said:

I mean instead of just sitting here complaining it would be better to go and try to complete it. U all so spoiled and used to easy platinums when a hard frustrating plat comes u all just give up and cry lol. Tons of people have got it done  LEGIT me being one of them and all u here gpt an exploit and still crying lol u got no excuses.

Yeah dude we get it, ure the best in the world for doing this legit.

Please don't start another dumb "war"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

Yeah dude we get it, ure the best in the world for doing this legit.

Please don't start another dumb "war"

Im not starting a war im just saying everyone complaining and crying about this trophy here right now while there is an exploit look very pathetic.