Site cookies

2 hours ago, JoniP said:

The issue is back, less severe than yesterday, but each time I close and reopen my browser, it asks again..

Are you sure its not your own firefox settings?

Click settings go to privacy/security tab and see if there is a checkmark under "remove cookies/website data when closing browser" if there is uncheck it.

10 minutes ago, Game_Knot said:

Are you sure its not your own firefox settings?

Click settings go to privacy/security tab and see if there is a checkmark under "remove cookies/website data when closing browser" if there is uncheck it.

It was* only on PSNProfiles and only impacting the "GDPR" cookie as it retained my login. It is only set to erase browsing history.

* Seems to be solved again, as I didn't see it in the last hour.

I see the cookies note every time i go on my laptop as well and i know it's due to cookies being deleted when i close my browser. But i do have a question related to the cookies note: it doesn't appear when i log in to my account so does that mean all cookie related stuff happens without my decision?

And aside from that it gets on my nerves... not only does it appear everytime i come here (i know i am part of the problem) but even became bigger since a day or two ago... every cookie is disabled but the big button on the right says "activate all". To avoid that i click on one cookie to activate it but click it again to disable it and then use the big button to save my decision. Question @Sly Ripper "activate all" means all disabled functions would be activated right? A "save" button with all functions disabled would be great there :) 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, KingmathyGoodman said:

When you see something marked red, does it mean you have it have it enabled or disabled? I know it may sound obvious for most people but it actually isn´t as i don´t really know the logical input used to design the colours. It´s easier to understand with a yes or no. 

Green = Enabled and Red = Disabled or to put it another way, Green = You do want Cookies and Red = You don't want Cookies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update