Delisted from 360 and Steam... Last chance DLC

2 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

You still have time, but yea $20 plus tax for 2 DLCs for an 8 year old game does suck... too bad they never released an Ultimate Edition....

BTW, the JAPAN version already has the DLC on its disc, but that’s the separate trophy stack

Yeah I just saw this. Thankfully, I already have $16 on the store and a buddy owes me $25, so I can count my losses even with this one.

Still would’ve been nice to get a proper Complete Edition disk for collectible purposes. That would’ve saved some cash, too. 

Edit: Just bought it.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 4 weeks later...

Ah god dammit, i got back into this recently, got the plat an needed a break. Ugh I saw this thread too late.

Was planning to buy the DLC looked on the store and saw that it wasn't showing up. Oh well, next time i will just do dlc's asap. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RolandMate said:

Hmmm, well, this is some ... not going to curse here. So, is there any chance to get the DLCs? E.g. on physical disc or on other stores? Like with Enslaved ultimate version which can be bought on US Store and includes also DLC?

Nope not for the US PS3 version anyways.... it’s on the Japan ps3 disc and also the PS4 Remaster.... but there is no psn store that has it, they never had a ultimate edition.... I tried to warn everyone as soon as I thought it was leaving

• Like 3

I only just saw this thread and panicked. Spent the next 30 minutes intensely searching my downloads list to thankfully find I bought this years ago (assuming it was on sale at some point). 

Think it’s time to look through and download any EA dlc I need for my backlog as they seem to just take it down if they release a ps4 remaster. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I only just saw this thread and panicked. Spent the next 30 minutes intensely searching my downloads list to thankfully find I bought this years ago (assuming it was on sale at some point). 

Think it’s time to look through and download any EA dlc I need for my backlog as they seem to just take it down if they release a ps4 remaster. 

Lol, I just did that looking to see if I had NFS Hot Pursuits DLCs, bought it years ago.... if there’s anything on the ps3 digital  Only or DLC, you might want to start buying them, because they’re aren’t many sales on ps3 these days last was Sound Shapes, the Japan store had Wizardry on sale maybe a month ago. Especially anything that has real life products (cars, bikes, pinball tables, comics, tv shows, etc.) Since 2020 started I’ve been slowly getting 1 or 2 older ps3 games during PS4 sales.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bahamut3104 said:

I bought the DLC this weekend from the Hong Kong store. Haven't tested it to see if the DLC is region locked or not though.

I purchased the DLC too, and at least for european digital version, not recognise the DLC, I've purchased the base game too on hong kong store and DLC works fine, and language is in spanish too so I assume that every language is available to that version. Maybe the US digital version works with hong kong DLC like for example Xcom.

33,22€ in total, it hurts, but hurts more to see another unobtainable on my profile haha.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

Lol, I just did that looking to see if I had NFS Hot Pursuits DLCs, bought it years ago.... if there’s anything on the ps3 digital  Only or DLC, you might want to start buying them, because they’re aren’t many sales on ps3 these days last was Sound Shapes, the Japan store had Wizardry on sale maybe a month ago. Especially anything that has real life products (cars, bikes, pinball tables, comics, tv shows, etc.) Since 2020 started I’ve been slowly getting 1 or 2 older ps3 games during PS4 sales.

Yeah I’m going to start picking up anything I need to from psn store for Ps3 now after the recent delistings. I hadn’t paid much attention to the psn store sales over the last 12 months but had actually been wondering if I should wait for a sale. Seems like like they don’t happen anymore and I should just grab what I can while I can

On 10/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, black__bunny said:

Yeah I’m going to start picking up anything I need to from psn store for Ps3 now after the recent delistings. I hadn’t paid much attention to the psn store sales over the last 12 months but had actually been wondering if I should wait for a sale. Seems like like they don’t happen anymore and I should just grab what I can while I can

Yea sales for ps3 games are pretty rare nowadays. You just have to bite the bullet and buy them at full price+ tax.... 

2 hours ago, Okoteiru said:

Seems like it's been delisted from EU as well, can't find it on UK store.

I think I bought them ages ago but never got to downloading them.

Is there another way to get this ?

Any other game/content/dlc facing the same fate ? I need to sort my PS3 games now... xD 

they should be in your download list if you did buy them.... no other way to get the DLC for any region...besides Japan Because it’s on the disc... as for any future delistings, always check delistedgames.com is the only site I know.

Not to make people jump the gun on un-needed purchases, but EA has delisted a few DLCs this year, Kingdoms of Amalur, NFS Hot Pursuit and Brutal Legend’s DLC have been removed. So if you don’t want an incomplete ps3 game that has DLC trophies, I would suggest you buy it now... I had to buy NFS Most Wanted and NFS Shift 2 DLcs maybe a month and half ago at full price, it sucks, but ya got to do what you got to do for them trophies. :)

The Yu gi oh ps3 games by Konami could go whenever they lose the license... so it’s hard to judge which games/dlcs to buy first. My advice just buy the whole psn store :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Okoteiru said:

Found it at the bottom of my download list ! Glad I could download it...

Is it just EA delisting content these days ? I still have a very long backlog to take care of on PS3, I really need to check out what I still need to finish / buy.

Nope not just EA, could be any publisher, I took a quick skim thru your profile, nothing really jumped out at me except for XCom, I’m sure you already bought the DLC from HK store as it’s the only option now. Rage has dlc, Bethesda was sold, so  there could be another DLC gone down the road, I just don’t want to alarm/force people to buy something that might not get taken down, but if your a completist. I would sort ps3 only games thru psnprofiles and check which ones are digital only and which ones has DLC... I totally forgot 1 of the DeathSpanks had a DLC level and had to buy that the other day. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

I took a quick skim thru your profile, nothing really jumped out at me except for XCom, I’m sure you already bought the DLC from HK store as it’s the only option now. Rage has dlc, Bethesda was sold, so  there could be another DLC gone down the road

Thanks man appreciate it!

I got Xcom and Rage dlc, I also have a bunch of games I haven't started so I'll need to do a full check on what I have and what I don't.

Such a mess to manage in the end...

On 10/19/2020 at 4:50 AM, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Has anyone of you tried. if it works with a US copy and Dlcs from HongKong store yet?

Looks like it is still on the HK store maybe your or @ahmwe could be the test subjects ;) I think it could work. Hell I was the first one to check Xcoms HK dlc. With that I would’ve searched for an Asian copy if the US disc didn’t work so you might want to buy the HK DLCs worse case scenario you’ll have to buy the digital one on the HK store or just live without 100%. How bad you want those trophies :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 4:50 PM, Mohd_AAAA said:

I just bought the DLC from the HK store and tried with both the NA and EU digital versions.

On the NA version, if you start the game on your HK account and go to the "Downloadable Content" option on the main menu, you can actually see the DLCs and can access their PS store page for direct purchase. And since I had the two trophy-related DLCs installed, you can actually see a tick next to them. I assume this means that the DLCs in the HK store are compatible with the NA version (and that the game and DLCs in the HK store are actually the NA versions of the game like many other games).

On the other hand, if you start the EU version from your HK account (or any account for that matter), none of the DLCs will show up and you'll get a empty table.

Here's a picture:

sDa25v5.jpg

Nice Find.  looks like people still have a last option