Horizon Forbidden West and Spider-Man: Miles Morales are also coming to PS4

Jake-TheGreat97

https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-horizon-forbidden-west-spider-man-miles-morales-ps4

Thoughts? For me personally unless these versions are extremely inferior on PS4, I see no reason to buy a PS5 right away, especially since it will probably be hard to find a PS5 after launch. At least I'll still be able to play Spider-Man Miles Morales this fall.

Edited by Jake-TheGreat97

3 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I basically have no reason to buy a PS5 now lmao, why Spidey didn't drop a year or so on PS4 after PS5 is beyond me, would have been a slam dunk. Now there's zero next gen exclusives worthwhile. 

Yeah my sentiments exactly.  Literally the only two I gave a damn about and now I see no reason to even bother buying this.  

Spider-Man: Miles Morales I get since it's basically just a standalone expansion to a PS4 game, but Horizon Forbidden West too? What a strange decision... You'd think Sony would do everything in their power to convince PS4 owners to purchase a PS5 by tempting them with exclusives. I feel like the game is only going to be held back because of this.

• Like 2

Yeah and them highlighting Miles Morales in so many of their events for ps5 seems odd to so heavily imply you needed a ps5 to play it... I think that was swaying some to buy day 1 even though it was basically an expansion pack. Horizon they talked of less but was still a big hitter for some.... Sackboy I doubt was going to be a system seller though lol

I agree it doesn't give them the best look.