All of that for a BRONZE?????!?!?!?!?!

Puppeter04

57 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

68S24f015.png Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - You Run, I'll Shoot trophy.

For this trophy you must obtain 10 Protectorate medals, to obtain one Protectorate medal you must defeat five players that were damaging the Treasure carrier in a Plunder match. This medal was a bit infamous among the Uncharted community way back when because it was very hard to get even just one Protectorate medal during a match, let alone 10 in total for the trophy.

The meta in the game was that a player would get the Treasure and then immediately throw it to where the "base" is instead of carrying it all the way through, because carrying it was slow and you were an easy target while holding it. As such you barely had any opportunity to kill someone who was shooting the Treasure carrier, because people rarely actually held the Treasure for more than a second in the first place.

The servers of this game are shut down by now and this trophy is 100% impossible at the moment, but the amount of time and luck you needed to obtain this trophy was insane.

mmm, this got me thinking because I got all the online U2 trophies without trying (at that time I wasn't interested in trophies, I didn't even know what a trophy hunter was) and I think I played online twice ?

I'm surprised that I accidentally did something "complicated" lol

Little Deviants

23L66605f.png

Honour Upheld

For this trophy you first need to find someone that last played this game online before April 2012. Those that have played Little Deviants online after this date have been wiped from the in-game challenge wall and are no longer eligible to help with this trophy. Once you've found someone that meets that criteria, you then have to hope that they still own the game and their Vita. If they somehow still do, which seems to be a rare occurrence in 2020, you then need to try and convince that person to take time out of their day in order to help you. And to make matters even worse this game is also very glitchy. So much so that you need to follow a very specific method in order to make sure that the person that is helping you doesn't magically disappear from your challenge wall whilst the session is taking place.

MotoGP 09/10

38L48aa11.png

Champagne

One of the worst multiplayer trophies in existence. There are two major problems that make this trophy a huge pain to obtain. The first being that this trophy requires a total of 20 players. If you've ever boosted a trophy that requires a decent number of players then you will know how much of a hassle it is to find that many players that are all reliable and competent. Normally you will get at least one person that either doesn't bother to turn up, leaves straight after getting their trophy, or maybe they aren't committed enough to deal with the initial problems so they end up leaving shortly after the session has started. And if that wasn't bad enough, the online in this game operates through P2P. This means that you can't even have a casual race with 20 players without the race completely crashing, so each player needs to wait at the start line and allow one person to complete the lap in order to get their trophy. It really only takes one moron to screw the entire session for this game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

42L585040.png

Very Polyamourous

For this trophy you need to beat every character (including DLC ones) back-to-back without dying a single time. An average run for this lasts for around 4 hours, with no way to save scum or make it any easier. If you die at any point in the run then you have to restart from the very beginning and beat all of the characters again. This game also tends to crash pretty frequently when you have the DLC installed, because apparently this game isn't hard enough.

Edited by Smzthyy

• 2 weeks later...

At first I thought I don't really pay attention to what kind of trophy everything is but I just realized that the trophies I'm working at are bronze and deserve a mention here.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

The Adventurer: Terra (and Aqua and Ventus)

15S25398f.png17Sa504fe.png16S215e83.png

All three of these trophies require the same thing, just with each character.  So image everything below x3.  This trophy is for getting everything in the journal.  Absolutely everything.  That means passing every mini-game on every difficulty, collecting every item, melding every command, melding every ability, fighting every enemy which includes bonus hidden bosses, defeating every level of the arena, unlocking every skill, and using every special skill so that you get a hit count with it.  There is so much stuff in the journal that I had to start a spreadsheet for each character to record what I needed.  Since each have their own save file, swapping between them is not easy.  Also, some of the stuff above is unique to each character.  The real kicker is trying to beat the bonus bosses in which requires a lot of level grinding and level grinding is quite, quite slow in this game.  Especially compared to the rest of the series.

On 12/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Why does it even matter? You need all trophies to get platinum or 100% so what difference does it make if the trophies on your way there are bronze? 

Pointless comment that adds nothing of value to this thread. 

Oh look at me I can go “Why should I bother posting on this thread if I’m not going to post the trophies that gave me trouble?”.

Just don’t bother with the thread. Problem solved. For the people wanting to share their experience, this matters. For many, it doesn’t.

• Like 1

Harbinger of Boom from Planetside 2.

there is a reason its the rarest trophy in the game. (0.05%)

the most unenjoyable experience in one of my favorite games. Rockets feel extremely underpowered (besides 1).

Tanks can eat up like 3 rockets before even being at half health, then they can roll behind cover for 5 seconds and whip out a repair tool and fix all the damage you've done.

Now anti air rockets take a few less shots... if they don't have flares equip, also can do the same thing, fly fast or out of range, go behind cover, and repair all the damage.

That is, if you don't die in the chaos in the fight

I’ve found that collectables and leveling trophies mostly seem to be bronze. But the worst grind I’ve experienced was in Battlefield Hardline, the 4 x 10k kill trophies are all bronze. If boosting it’ll take months to complete, if not boosting I don’t even want to know how long it’d take :S