PS5 Trophy sound

waltdisneypixar

11 minutes ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Not to mention the automatic screenshots that are saved on your SSD after you obtain a trophy look ugly.

Yeah the trophy screenshots look awful with so much unnecessary garbage added along the frame. I liked having them on PS4, but turned them off on PS5. Why waste the limited space?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

Is there anyway to turn up or change the trophy pop sound ? If a trophy pops and there's other sounds going on I can't even hear it.

I've had a number of times I had to check my notifications if I had even got a trophy.

I really miss the PS3 and PS4 sound. The trophy sound used to give me a dopamine kick. The PS5 trophy dings  suck.

already here and i hope sony will fix it like the unfinished UI

Edited by waltdisneypixar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I can hear the sound loud and clear, other times I barely notice I got a trophy. Hope they fix that in future updates. Also, the automatic screenshots are ugly as hell. Why the hell do they need to take up so much space with the watermark? Its like 30% of the screen... why??

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I finally got a PS5 and while I love so many things, I can’t help but grieve for the old trophy system. The new trophy list and icons are pretty ugly and the sound of a trophy popping is underwhelming and gets drowned out by the game’s audio half the time.

I’m holding out hope that maybe one day they’ll bring back that beautiful “plinnnk!” sound from the PS3 era. If you combined that with the PlayStation 5’s instant trophy popping it would be bliss. 😍

• Like 2