PS+ EU November

jimmypop01

I thought more exclusives like Sly Cooper Series, Uncharted 2, Killzone, infamous heavy rain etc. would come since it's the month PS4 comes out and they would want to make sure to get last minute customers.

Anyways, I still have to play Remember Me and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance.

Small list... it should have been 3 PS3 games and 2 Vita, no?

I already have Motorstorm RC (it will be free for both PS3 and Vita)

Oddworld: Stangers Wrath for PS3 was giving long ago, and it's a fun game, not happy to see it back as free (but apparently this time this is the Vita version of the game.. guess they are running out of ideas for Vita games for PSN+..)

Will probably give a try to both other games.

Why is Oddworld Stranger's Wrath on the list? They gave that already few months ago.

Maybe an answer could be "Nanomachines Son!".

Could it be that you are mistaken? This is the EU list and I have been a PS+ member for more than a year now ant Oddworld has never been on the list afaik.

Could it be that you are mistaken? This is the EU list and I have been a PS+ member for more than a year now ant Oddworld has never been on the list afaik.

We got it months ago, I never really played it. 

Kick ass list, finally got some games that I never got around getting and that was Remember Me and Metal Gear Rising, was actually thinking of getting Metal Gear apon its release so I'm a very happy man. Normally i've already got the big title names that come out each month so its refreshing to get some games that I don't have for a change!

I love PSN+

The 2 PS3 games instead of 3 has something to do with the comming PS+ support for PS4. From the console launch we will get content for all three consoles (VITA, PS3 and PS4). 

on official ps3 blog they said that start from this month ps3 users will get "only" 2 games

but damn

these are 2 AAA games

if they will keep that quality ...