A lot of the trophies will auto pop if you did them on PS4

Chaos_Bladez

On 11/17/2020 at 2:39 AM, Lianco said:

Hopefully nobody gets flagged because of stuff like this. If this is something that happens when you transfer saves over then I guess not but if this is the only case of it? Damn, lol. “Platinum’d in 4 seconds?”

This kinda stuff happened during the PS3/PS4 transition and no one was flagged. It’s legit!

Some trophies auto-pop like do one tutorial, get all tutorial trophies or do one tower get all tower trophies. Some don't though and it seems arbitrary and kind of annoying. You have to manually do 25 AI fights, 50 kasual online matches, 100 brutalities etc...

Is this just me? My stats say I have 375 kasual matches (had 374 on PS4) so I'm surprised that when I did one I didn't pop the trophy. Anyone elses exerience with which trophies autopop and which dont different?

On 11/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, NxtDoc said:

I did, none auto popped.  I had to go in and do things for them to pop. 

Had to do 1 tower for example, for the tower trophies to pop.  Had to open a chest for those respective trophies to pop.  It has been annoying 

The OP legit said you had to do actions again for the trophies to pop.

• Like 4

On 17/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, Chaos_Bladez said:

Well, you can't platinum it that quickly. You still need to do a lot of it manually like the Fatalities for each character, Brutalities, Mercies, and the 50 unranked matches, just to name a few.

Aight, thank you! 

On 30/11/2020 at 0:10 AM, Orenn16 said:

This kinda stuff happened during the PS3/PS4 transition and no one was flagged. It’s legit!

Nice! Thank you :D

• Like 1

Yeh, I ended up playing PS4 version by mistake, try later tonight. Ps5 is still buggy after the update and mk11 1.27. Second time I've had to reinstall the whole game to get it to start playing the ps5 version, so annoying. Says estimating time to update when trying to play and no download notification, so I have to delete and reinstall 

On 15/12/2020 at 0:51 PM, tranquilu said:

If I put my mk ps4 disc inside my ps5, does it work as the ps5 version trophy list? Or do I need to buy the ps5 game 

Put PS4 version disc in and it’ll prompt you that it’ll install ps5 version.. takes a while but you end up with 2 versions of it. Delete PS4 version when it’s installed ps5 version. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18.12.2020 at 7:31 PM, JWill_55 said:

Put PS4 version disc in and it’ll prompt you that it’ll install ps5 version.. takes a while but you end up with 2 versions of it. Delete PS4 version when it’s installed ps5 version. 

Is there any way to stop PS5 reinstalling PS4 version whenever l turned it on? getting a bit annoying

6 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Is there any way to stop PS5 reinstalling PS4 version whenever l turned it on? getting a bit annoying

The newest system update should have stopped that. 

On 1/31/2021 at 2:53 AM, Peyton1423 said:

Should i finish the ps4 version before booting up the ps5, version

Im about 71 percent on the ps4, copy

Maybe to be safe. I am not sure if everything transfers both ways. It's an easy plat too so why not. 

7 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

The newest system update should have stopped that. 

Maybe to be safe. I am not sure if everything transfers both ways. It's an easy plat too so why not. 

Oh, thank God for that! By the way, how did you unlock 50 kasual games trophy mate? l have played over 50 yet no trophy. ( my stat shows 101 or smth now ) 
Nvm literally popped after one match. I love how complaining always works

Edited by MilanYildirim

21 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Oh, thank God for that! By the way, how did you unlock 50 kasual games trophy mate? l have played over 50 yet no trophy. ( my stat shows 101 or smth now ) 
Nvm literally popped after one match. I love how complaining always works

Haha well good job. You have to do the 50 all over again but the stats count your PS4 matches, too. This makes it harder to calculate when it will pop if you didn't pay attention to how many matches you had on PS4 when you did the transfer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 9:43 PM, dougbarrett619 said:

I was hoping the online trophies would pop and with my shit internet its going to take me a long ass time to get them this time round. My old house had great internet. My new house nope

Similar reason why I have yet to download the upgrade.  My ping is so terrible I cannot connect to anyone in a match for the online trophies.  My old internet sometimes worked, but we upgraded and it somehow made online mp worse.  I'll probably end up using my hotspot if I ever decide to upgrade.

Guys I have a problem, maybe you can help me! Today I installed MK11 on the PS5. I already got the plat on the PS4. I did the transfer save of the PS4 game to my PS5 just to be safe. I entered the krypt, nothing unlocked :( Even after spearing some guys, buying chests etc. I already impaled all the heads so I can’t even get the Skull Kabob trophy it seems....does anybody know how to fix this? Otherwise the krypt is going to deny me my platinum :(

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, El_Shubi said:

Just got the ps4 version of this game but have the ps5 console, how do I play without upgrading so that I can auto pop some later after getting the platinum? 

Just install the PS4 version. It's easier to do from the web store. Just go to the PS Store on you're computer and go to your library. Tell it to download the PS4 version of MK11 to your PS5.

If you do it from the console, make sure it starts the PS4 version. PS4 games have a "| PS4" next to the title on the dashboard. 

Press Options and go to Game Version to double check what one you have up. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Just install the PS4 version. It's easier to do from the web store. Just go to the PS Store on you're computer and go to your library. Tell it to download the PS4 version of MK11 to your PS5.

If you do it from the console, make sure it starts the PS4 version. PS4 games have a "| PS4" next to the title on the dashboard. 

Press Options and go to Game Version to double check what one you have up. 

Thanks so much for this, I have the ps4 disc version will check that it shows ps4