IO Interactive making 007 James Bond game.

snakebit10

Considering how Bond-like their latest Hitman games can be at times, this doesn't surprise me in the least. ?

I haven't been interested in a 007 title since Everything or Nothing on the PS2, so I hope this turns out well. It'd be nice to enjoy the franchise again.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

if you want to 100% hitman 2, better do it soon, MP servers are closing at the end of the year.

1 hour ago, Denvirus said:

This is having a reverse effect. Knowing they are doing Bond makes me want to check out Hitman.

39 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

IO is working on an alternative for the MP trophies.

To me the Hitman 3 announcement sounded like they are planing on including Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 in Hitman 3 as a whole. Just like they included Hitman 1 in Hitman 2 basically. 

19 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

To me the Hitman 3 announcement sounded like they are planing on including Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 in Hitman 3 as a whole. Just like they included Hitman 1 in Hitman 2 basically. 

I believe they will be including Hitman 1 and 2 maps for anyone that owns those games. You'll also have access to all of your unlocks from the start, which will save a good deal of time if there are trophies associated with the previous instalments again.