Veteran

Veteran (9/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. This forum really needs some FAQ to be acknowledged before giving the User the possibility to create posts...
  2. So season 5 has just started. We have a new buddy, ERMAC, and Raiden is the main "hero", we have some new type of encounters (destroy a broken bot in one kombo, use specific special moves to destroy specified amount of targets) - let's give it a try. I would also like to "reserve" this spot to put all necessary info to get all chests in each Mesa. TYM - just before end of Living Forest. TYM - unmissiable - on the way to the end of the Colony TYMx2 - unmissable - few spots after starting Rampart TYM - unmissable - at the end of Rampart TYMx3 - in Shang Tsung's Laboratory on main path on 1st floor and on side way on 2nd and 3rd floor LIVING FOREST Klue: Balling Out Solution: Reptile - Win match using only "Force Ball" Klue: Dust in the Wind Solution: Geras - Brutality Klue: Hug it out Solution: Sareena (Kameo) - Brutality TARKATAN COLONY Klue: Air Time Solution: Any character - 3 x Air combos Klue: Bldoue Grndao Solution: Liu Kang - Fatality Klue: You axed for it Solution: General Shao - Brutality After defeating Season's Boss Klue: Iced out Solution: Sub Zero - Connect a lot of "Ice ball" (you can use other moves as well to defeat Shao). SUN DO FESTIVAL Klue: Knife to meet you Solution: Kano (Kameo) - Connect "Knife Toss" 5 times Klue: Locked on Solution: Sektor (Kameo) - Connect "Activate Homing" 5 times Klue: Too many Ninjas Solution: Scorpion - Fatality After defeating Season's Boss Klue: Snappy Solution: Sindel - Brutality RAMPART Klue: Get some Solution: Jax (Kameo) - use the throw (Forward+L1) 3 times Klue: Fragged Solution: Stryker (Kameo) - Connect "Grenade Toss" 5 times Klue: USIE Solution: Johnny Cage - Fatality After defeating Season's Boss Klue: Face Full of Fist Solution: Li Mei - Brutality SHANG TSUNG'S LABORATORY Klue: Playing Catch Solution: Darrius (Kameo) - Brutality After defeating Season's Boss Klue: Ice Ice Bae Bae Solution: Sub-Zero+Frost - Win with Fatal Blow FENGJIAN VILLAGE Klue: Peews Naelk Solution: Li Mei - Connect "Clean Sweep" a lot (I won the match using only that move).
  3. Your profile has been updated - you have 67 here now as well (and 252 hidden trophies btw).
  4. You have completed the game and you got the plat - I guess we can close this topic now.
  5. Game keeps BSOD during "seasonal tower" 121... Seems it's end for me. 10 days till season over - I will post my stats within next week. Edit: Done. 122. Since ~99 the reward is always "Dragon Blood" komponent.
  6. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/26661-deceit-2/ PL PSS: https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP6732-PPSA15453_00-0765808939977352 Info / Official website: https://deceit.gg/ Edit: 26 minutes later: 13 members recently browsing = not a single + given 😕 .
  7. Funny thing - it just popped for me few minutes ago out of nowhere. Even more strange is the fact, that all my consoles are off now ;). Didn't expect polish version in this thread ;).
  8. You will receive link to get the code online.
  9. But I simply have to ask: anyone knows why @ikemenzi stopped playing all available titles almost half year ago?...
  10. 30,33,36,39,42,45,48,51 - those are seasonal towers which are giving you "SKINS" rewards - I am currently at 58. Actually... I just got "Kenshi Palette" after beating tower lvl63... So they are keep... coming... Edit: 66 as well. Edit 2: 69 - Havik Palette. Edit 3: and 72, and just now 75... So it seems... Every third one in this season is worth to get it... 78 - Havik skin. 81 - Sindel Palette 84 also 87 - Reptile palette Will try to 100 ;). 90 - Kenshi Palette
  11. I also have Cyberbike for PS3 somehwere in the basement (never even used it...). But Virzoom is another level... *Invitation accepted
  12. Sick number!!! TBH I have "only" 9 (two of them are from my Final Fantasy Collection (FF7AC 160GB, FF13 white (I still want to buy the black on)) - but your "selfboost" possibilities are amazing ;). For sure I didn't have such awesome actions like @grifteskymfning, but: - bought 3 additionals Vitas just to selfboost kills in Wipeout 2048, - selfboosted "Snipers" as well (2 normal and 1 Collector's Edition) on 3 PS3s on 3 screens, - used 3 copies of Uncharted 3 to help to fill the lobby while boosting MP DLCs trophies, - bought second set for "DJ Hero" just to get the wins in MP ;), - left 2 PS3 for almost 2 weeks 24/7 for quasi self-boosting of "Dive Kick", - have 3xHORI FPS+ turbo pads used for example for "Virtua Fighter" and mentioned "Dive Kick" boosts, - "HAD" to buy "NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHALLENGE!" US version since EU is glitched, - long time ago wanted to have finally some fastest time in any game, so I spent ~18h straight playing "Jeopardy!" on PS3 - that was bloody exhausting, Plans: -already completed second set of PSVR for selfboosting some PSVR games (Eagle Flight mostly), -I would LOVE to buy Virzoom bike...
  13. With all due respect:so why did you start this topic anyway? You even mentioned this in first post: I can take over, no problem, I enjoy every minute spent in this mode.
  14. KOMPLETE LIST B-Back, F-Forward, D-Down Rampart: KLUE: HEATED EXCHANGE GOOD, BAD, UGLY - Kameo Scorpion Brutality KLUE: OUTTA NOWHERE COME ON NOW - Kameo Sonya Brutality KLUE: ->->->->->PALM WHAT'S THE POINT?? - Kameo Shujinko Fatality Sun Do Festival: KLUE: BRUTAL INFECTION TOTAL DARKNESS - Mileena Brutality KLUE: SLIDE2LEFT SLIDE2RIGHT SUPER FAN - SubZero Brutality (credits to @Vanzinho) KLUE: DETSUB FROZEN NOT CHILLED - Kameo Stryker Brutality (after defeating Mileena season boss) KLUE: TIP MOTTOB GUIDING LIGHT - Reptile Fatality Tarkatan Colony: KLUE: SURE YOU CAN GET SLAPPED - use only REIKOs B,F, Triangle ("Assasin Throwing Stars") and win the match KLUE: LBUE I MSARAIU POTIONS POTIONS POTIONS - Kenshi Uppercut Brutality KLUE: KOLD SHOULDER TOASTY!!! - Kameo SubZero Fatality Fire Temple: KLUE: FUTURE & PAST COLD TOUCH - Geras Fatality KLUE: NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DON'T BURRRRRR - Smoke Fatality (after defeating Mileena season boss) KLUE: TICKS RONUDA HAIRY SITUATION - Tanya Fatality Living Forest: KLUE: HAPPY FEET THUNDEROUS - Keep using Switch Stance (L2) until your opponent is killed by "surroundings" - I kept pressing L2 even during fatality sequence just in case. KLUE: LLAB RAIH NEW BEGINNING - Sindel: Use Hairball special moves (D,B,Square;D,F,Square) a lot and win the match. KLUE: BLOOD BATH SMOETHING SMELS - Nitara Fatality KLUE: PAWS & REFLECT BLINKING CONTEST - Li Mei Fatality KLUE: LEND A HAND NO HARM - Havik standard uppercut Brutality Shang Tsung's Laboratory: KLUE: NET ZERO WE WILL STOP YOU: - Sub Zero + Cyrax 1) You have 3 ops to defeat, 2) You have to perform on each one of them this combo: B+R1 -> D+F+Square (cyber net -> freeze it) KLUE: LIGHT & DARK CUTTER - Ashrah: this one is a bit more complicated: use "Summoning the Darkness" (D,B,Square) and when your sword will start glow dark/light hit enemy with Heaven's Beacon (D,F,Square). Then use "Summoning the Darkness" again to change the color of your blade (light/dark) and get a hit with "Heave's Beacon" again. Do this 2-3 times, be sure you connected the hits and win the match. (after defeating Mileena season boss) KLUE: KMPATCDEO LOOKING BACK - Kameo Sektor Fatality
  15. Didn't work for me. Then I used standard "uppercut" brutality with Mileena - solved.