All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Black Ops 3 platinum at last, only took eight years.

3. The Coming of Summer Clear the intermission -The Coming of Summer- Bosses... have returned to normal. I guess? They just take awhile (or they do for me at least). I'd rather it take awhile and win eventually then have to waste almost all of my items because of how ridiculous they are. So yeah... again as long as I win eventually. Plot 'revelation' was something I kind of figured out on my own (or suspected at least I guess) before they revealed it. It is what it is I suppose. I'm still enjoying the game so it's fine.
  4. The Plat and 100% are obtainable for all stacks but there is an unfortunate glitch with 1 trophy that makes it much harder to get than it should be: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/160138-broken-dialogue-in-laras-home-post-patch-welcome-to-my-home-trophy-possibly-glitched-as-a-result-ps4-ver-13/
  5. I've had my ps4 since my 2nd grade year. I still love it to this day.
  6. @Sly Ripper said he won’t delete forum profiles as it spikes the servers so yes , it is very unlikely you’ll be able to delete your forum account.
  7. I find it really funny that Jak II and TLOU Part II are extremely contested sequels while Crash Bandicoot 2 and Uncharted 2 got almost universal praise. By this logic, we can expect the second game of the new IP Naughty Dog is working on to be a banger. Personally, I didn't hate Jak II, however I absolutely disliked the open world traversal and the map layout.
  8. I'm guessing your asking if you can delete your forum profile correct? If so I don't think that's possible anymore I could be wrong tho
  9. Let me know when you do it and we can boost it. Apparently it's not possible to self boost one of the trophies with a PS5 and PS4 as player rooms don't work between PS5 and PS4.
  10. Probably they never tested it. On first 1-3 years there not was games on PS4 that make it very loud. Main loud problems happened after 2017
  11. Hell yeah. Dr. Wily's Castle theme especially. Some game soundtracks are so good, you come across them and get to enjoy them before you even play the game, because they're so well regarded. Mega Man 2 was on of those for me. Another example of making impressive music considering the hardware constraints is Contra: I'm going to be the first to bring up the blue hedgehog. This series can't be ignored in best retro game music discussions. This track was one of my favourites:
  12. Looking forward to this. I heard it’s like a mix between Halo 3 and Halo 3.
  13. 1: Reload speed is a mixture of base weapon stats, Weapon Mods and what perk cards you equip. Picking Lv20 from the get go is a bad idea for new players, because most of the tutorials are disabled due to the game thinking you already know everything. You're much better off starting at Lv2 and working your way up slowly. 2: The fastest way to make money, is to build and power a vending machine at your CAMP, then stock it with high value items that people want e.g. rare plans from Seasonal Events, Mutations, commonly used ammo types (such as 5.56mm and Flamethrower Fuel), Stimpacks, Legendary items etc. etc.: Having the Hard Bargain perk card equipped will also help, because then you will earn a little bit more when selling things to NPC vendors.
  14. You can’t see your profile anyways so what is there to restore?
  15. I just had a play through this myself. For me the game is definitely worth a shot. As of writing PSVR2 is lacking platforming titles outside the Moss games. It does make me long for an Astro Bot Rescue Mission port as I haven’t played it. I’m sure it’s far superior to anything approaching it and I fear it's forever platform locked...but yes, Ven VR is decently priced but even better when in the sale. Flaws 1) issue identified with collectibles. I found at least twice probably more that if you die then some collectibles are no longer always there to pick up again even though they haven't registered. But you have to be paying attention to even notice. To get them you have to restart the level and begin again. So you sort of have to become good enough at a level to not die too much if at all to ensure you're keeping what is yours, etc. 2) towards the end of the game in the last world my play-through started to bug-out more. A level would begin but you're floating with nothing around you. And it happened inside the ship after returning. So closing the game and reopening would resolve. 3) the final boss was janky AF for me. Without spoiling there was a certain thing that wouldn't trigger again if you die in the level. So, back to the ship and restart level. Annoying for the time-trial as it's slower than just a level restart. Also the "weapon" you get was not contacting with the "target" to free your character too often even when a hit was 100% legitimate. 4) finally no platinum trophy which I feel was deserved in this game. You will likely die and retry a good few times in a decent few spots, and it can become really annoying in a couple of time-trial parts. Not really a deal breaker though (for me). Good 1) pretty dazzling visually. It ran really smoothly too and looked colourful. 2) had a nice charm about it which is what I’d look for in these types of games. 3) varied levels, enemies and a couple of cool bosses 4) a decent challenge. Some have called it easy, others hard. For me it falls somewhere in the middle. A couple of the time-trials were definitely hard because it's easy to screw up by a mis-jump, getting hit, or just your own poor timing. All time-trials are this way but some are definitely easier than others to mess up in. If you don't screw up you're guaranteed a gold time though as it's a very lenient timer. The levels themselves are all easy when you know them, but because it's also easy to screw up in I raise its difficulty to somewhere mid-scale. Anyway just a few mentions. It's a good but flawed game... mediocre? For me I'll just go with "good" and "don't ignore if you enjoy platforming games".
  16. @Nick240894 Thanks a lot for that, I knew my maths was not off as numbers don't lie. So safe to assume that the Xion Camps don't count towards the Trophy then. Cheers for confirming, man. Post Script: There are also inconsistencies using that Guide too, one as an example off top, saying that the Wasteland has x3 Beta Cores, when there are x4 Beta Cores etc...
  17. Has anyone else even received this same popup since this thread was created?
  18. Xion camps don't count. If you are at 30 before going to Matrix 11, then you have them all. I strongly suggest this guide : https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-all-collectible-locations-guide/ It breaks everything down by region. So when you go to a new region, you can check how many camps there are in that area and be sure you don't miss any. Just be aware that this guide counts the first Matrix 11 camp as being part of the Great Desert. So don't be surprised if you find 1 extra camp in Matrix 11 compared to what the guide says, and 1 less in the Great Desert. It's just because of how they counted what belongs to which area, but it comes to the same. And don't worry because you will have plenty of opportunities to revisit past areas for side quests which will allow you to get any camps you missed. You can still get any camp right up until the 2nd point of no return, so there's no need to stress out about this too much.
  19. Stellar Blade will be the downfall of Sony. 😡

Yeah, Stellar Blade discourse has fizzled out, but I had to share this video. 😄

1. DaivRules
    2. draqilo

draqilo

I thought it was GOTY 2024??

20. I no longer use it but I do like it, and hence kept it. I even kept my PS3 which works perfectly well despite like almost 2 decades passing
  21. So like the title says am trying to understand 76's loop, i got up to level 32 by picking level 20 from the start but have a problem that well i have no clue what to do with myself so to speak, like trying to understand what i can do to make myself reload weapons faster or get caps fast to buy the items in the stores that is tied to blueprints and so on
  22. Of course, is a console where you can spend thousands and thousands of hours without getting bored.
  23. I can understand how it seems that way but the developers are testing your knowledge. For example, there are many instances where you'll face monsters that cause instant death. You can either dodge the attacks, take your battle stance or put on equipment to nullify the effects. There is a solution for every obstacle, sometimes more than one.
  1. Load more activity