All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You have a very strange definition of "over hyped".
  3. ispaniko

1.0.1 Patch

Hi guys, im about to get balatro. I’d need to know a couple of things. 1) is the patch dropped on ps ? 2) does someone know for sure if there is some sort of trophy autopopping for balatro if I get the platinum on one version ? Ps4 to ps5 is the most common. This way I know if I have to play ps4 version first or not. In case there is no auto popping at all, I’ll just play the ps5 version from the start. Usually I don’t care and I just play ps5 version first and than play again ps4 version just for trophies. But considering how much demanding in rng balatro is, i d play the ps4 version first if auto pop is an option with this game.
  4. A little confused on the title being different to the first post, but since the title does say the avatar above you (And I take it means me and not my avatar) Then no, not against Batman lol. (I also couldn't win against my avatar, Ignis either, given he's deadly with the spelldaggers in FFXV)
  5. Platinum trophy? Nice. I dig the cover artwork as well. I will be picking this up next week.
  6. Pretty sure everyone's tested this years ago...right? Surely it's not that simple.
  7. i need to get em plats

1. LukeTheGooner

LukeTheGooner

go get them then

8. I appreciate this response and agree I like that it doesn’t hold your hand and you get right into it. To everybody never hearing of the game, yeah we just got hit with the algorithm differently. Nah it feels overhyped because of what I said. People are calling it a masterpiece and saying it is amazing. It’s a ball jumping around in a dungeon with a bunch of random ideas packed in. The visuals match the music and the gameplay is tight but there is nothing more to it. There are tons of indie games, especially metroidvanias, that match that description that release so frequently today. What I was saying is exactly that the “making of” of the game is causing the game to be more appealing than it is. The guy never had to do it all solo, especially not the engine. That’s his choice for wanting to cut costs long term and make it more lucrative for himself if it takes off. He took that risk but that shouldn’t transcend the game into masterpiece territory. He also likely did it to teach himsef. I do love making of stories myself but I would never call The Room an amazing film, the making of it was extraordinary though. Maybe if this came out around when Fez released I would understand the “amazing” praise as it would be a rare bird but from what I can gather people just want to love it more because a YouTuber published it and a solo dude made it. It’s a neat 5 hour long game, in an oversaturated genre and market. Something like World of Horror is leagues more interesting imo. I guess as a programmer who has messed around in Unity and seen how easy it is to make a platformer nowadays, I’m just taken aback about how easy it is to impress people in this day and age, over a decade after Meatboy and Fez. Have some thing jump around, add an ambient track, some totally random designs that follow a theme (animals), just make sure it all follows the same palette, get an influencer to push it and it’s a 10/10. In a way it’s great news for game devs. 🙂 By the way, none of this was meant to crap on the game or bring others’ enjoyment of it down. I personally like it, not amazing to me but I like it. I really was just surprised by the immensely positive public reaction to it and wanted to hear regular people’s reason for that instead of some influencer’s review.
  9. I joined fall guys after f2p I have like 200 hours play time. However I never had the chance to play the most iconic lost temple and royal fumble. Man, I really wanna play lost temple. In season 2 space themed maps are cool but they just never showed up after season 2. What’s wrong with the map rotation?
  10. Can´t wait for the official release date for ''No Rest For The Wicked'' on PS5.

11. I feel like dragon age inquisition runs worse on the ps5 but I feel like I’m jist not remembering how bad it looked or ran ???

1. Helyx

Helyx

Uh oh. This is on my RPG to-do list. Maybe @MidnightDragon can corroborate or debunk this.

I was planning to play on PS4, so maybe it'll work out for me?

12. I know absolutely nothing about Persona, but I'm willing to bet that guy doesn't have three dragons on his side. Easy yes to the OP's proposal!
  13. I never played the original version of Fall Guys, so I have nothing to compare it to and personally have always enjoyed playing it since I picked it up about a year or so ago. It probably helps that I have a regular group of friends to play with, however. I even purchased the paid battle pass at one point, the skins are far too laughable to not show off and have a giggle about. Consistent, great fun imo! At this point, I'm glad I didn't play the original version of the game, so as to remain ignorant to how apparently superior it was. Everybody else seems to complain that the game is terrible now?
  14. Yesterday
  15. @Squirlruler correct me if I am wrong, but I am 99% sure you can count anything that meets the criteria that you completed in 2024. Otherwise, all of us have had an unfair start on you!
  16. yess this works, finally bro after so long i can get this trophy, thanks a lot!
  17. From what I read online, it should be a standalone mode that you can select from the main menu, without having to play the main game. Which is great since my save file is on my ps4, collect dust in the closet.... Also I saw that classic mode 1 has difficulty options (easy, normal and hard) so that should be the case here as well. Looks fun in anycase, I'll check it out after finishing my current game! Edit: I'll add the wiki link to the classic 1 mode - http://bloodstained.fandom.com/wiki/Classic_Mode
  18. "In Hollywood, Video Games Are the New Superheroes"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-10/hollywood-is-combating-superhero-fatigue-with-video-game-adaptations

I knew this was happening and even mentioned it about a year ago. There have probably been more game adaptations than comic book ones recently. The pattern is even more recognizable now with the FNAF movie out, a Borderlands movie coming soon, and a Minecraft movie scheduled for 2025. Among lots and lots and lots of other projects. However, I didn't expect games like Dredge to be on the list of adaptations as well. Get ready for this wave of adaptations to become as insufferable as superheroes.

I'll probably limit myself to Sonic 1, Mario 1, and Arcane season 1. There's too much stuff to watch that isn't blatant IP exploitation, I've barely been scratching the surface of my watchlist.

19. I'm no world war 2 history buff or known how they rate a shipgirl a UR but did the Italian navy(or the France navy or the Chinese navy for that matter) have any ship on level with Japan's Yamato Class and US's Iowa Class? JP anniversaries have always been JP since the first UR Shinano came out, so maybe this september(JP anniversary) will see the end of "Give me the Yamato" meme hopefully. Unless they do the Shin Akagi & Amagi Ni plot they hinted at both Unzen event and Spider Lily's Redolence event but I hope they save that plot for two years and do Yamato. I need the last Yamato Sister with same skill or a better skill as Nagato. The CN anniversary have only been Eagle Union, Royal Navy and Iron Blood so far... wait now that I think of it, maybe it's Iowa or one of Iowa and New Jersey's little sisters if CN anniversary rotate between the main three nations.
  20. Against the avatar above me? Alkaid is way faster and stronger than me, I'd be dead in seconds Against my own avatar? It Depends, Joker without using his persona and outside of the metaverse? Yeah, I would survive, in the real world he's just a normal human after all, I'd just call the cops or something like that. Using his persona Inside the Metaverse? He would cause a mental shutdown on me and then game over
  21. The thing is most people already have the trophies (or don't care) and play for fun, so they don't really matter at the moment of updating a 4-year old game. The update kills the fun and make the matches worse than before. You need to consider the custom maps are created by the community, so they weren't properly tested, and most aren't balanced. There's no logic in putting custom maps in the main game. It's like making the Fortnite normal matches in those custom created maps with traps everywhere. Also, what Kenji said, they aren't rotating modes anymore, those time-limited events kept the game fresh, now they're gone.
  22. hey sorry if this is the complete wrong place to ask this but i see a lot of people put months in reference to their games does it have to be one a month? does anyone know why i cant post my link? https://imgur.com/a/ynbPAro ah i did it
  23. I'm hoping the same because I don't even have the save from main game anymore,and as fun as the game was I really don't want to play it again for the sake of a 100%. The price is going to factor in to that as well.
  24. Project Title: #51 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Initial Start Date: 05/21/2023 Project Closure: 05/07/2024 Platform: PS4 Personal Difficulty: ★★✩✩✩ Enjoyment: ★✩✩✩✩ Project Conclusion: Impossible to Recommend Man. Hopefully this will be the only time that I'm this negative about a game, because I really don't have much to say. Let's get the good out of the way. I'll state now that I like the original game a lot, but my favorite entry in this series is Marvel UItimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on the Switch. This was my first time playing MUA2 -- and if I had known how abysmal I would have found the game, I wouldn't have started it; UR plat be damned. Don't worry! This won't take long. If you're really into Marvel, this game probably is really enticing. In particular, this game's story line is based on the Civil War story form the comics. Even though it has fewer playable characters compared to the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Though the game has long been delisted and was only available digitally on PS4, the online mode is perfectly operational and works well, unlike the first game. Like the original MUA, this game is like a top-down Beat-'Em-Up just like the original. I've heard that this series has some soft similarities to Diablo if that were to interest anyone. Oh right, the good parts about the game... Roster of Marvel heroes Co-op is fully operational Great, that's out of the way. Usually, I'm a "Less is more" sort of person. I find that a lot of games or media could do with reducing content and instead refine what's there. Given this game is comically short compared to the original game, less is indeed less here. You're working about 5 IIRC fewer characters than the original title, with half of the game's duration. Annoyingly, the collectibles in this game are heinous and pretty boring. Between Marvel trivia, optional dialogue, and these "Boosts" items that you need to collect, the monotony builds up fast. If anyone caught the initial start date, I WAS planning on platting this game when I started it; but it was so boring, that the idea of powering on my PS5 for a game that I was NOT enjoying disgusted me enough to partake in other games/other hobbies. I told myself "I'll finish this game after TW101" just so I could justify putting it off. Anyway, sorry. I'm pretty good at complaining; complete with hyperbole and sensationalism, even if I don't like to. I'll try to refrain from that as much as I can and explain what I disliked about the game. The moment-to-moment gameplay isn't that different from the original game. The game introduces a new element called "Fusions" where you're able to do powerful attacks. These are put into three categories: Guided Targeted Clearing Guided is where you're able to control the attack for a duration. Targeted, it's a powerful attack against a singular target (pretty good for boss fights). Clearing is like a large AoE attack to destroy mobs. On the surface, even with this new gameplay element, weaker roster and shorter duration, this doesn't mean it's a bad game compared to the original, necessarily. It's just a diluted experience compared to the original game. If someone were to crave more MUA, then I guess on the PlayStation side, this is the best you can do, given that MUA3 is unlikely to leave Nintendo platforms. However, with a duller game, and a more monotonous plat, my feelings toward it are pretty sour. With these Fusions, you need to do each one with every possible pairing of the base-game heroes. I saved this for last as it takes a couple of hours, even with the fastest possible method -- but it's hard to believe that anyone got this trophy organically. More annoying than that, are the Boosts I had mentioned earlier. They can vary from collectibles on the level, leveling up characters/unlocking costumes, as well optional dialogue throughout the game. You need to collect 200 of these things, so it's a high volume of bullshit. Bouncing back and forth in level select to not involve myself in combat, the best part of the game, despite being weaker than the original, was sort of agonizing. It's a good thing that MS Excel is one of my favorite programs, because seeing the visual progress to keep track of everything helped reduce the mental terrorism that this game inflicted (sorry, needed to sneak that in there). Even the level design compared to the original is really dull. In the original game, it really capitalized how varied Marvel can be -- from going to Atlantis (and being able to breathe underwater, somehow), being on a space-ship, doing weird shit in Canada -- what the game lacked in technical gameplay, really made up for it with the variety of everything else. I'll save more of my thoughts for the eventual write-up on that game, but please know that for me liking two entries out a trilogy, is pretty good, in my opinion. In short, if a diluted version of the original game is enticing somehow, look into acquiring this somehow, I guess. But the platinum is not organic to how most people would play this game. Maybe that's true for a majority of trophy lists, but it hurts more when the game is inadequate.
  25. my pc only 1 ethernet cable so how can i make my PC get wifi?
  1. Load more activity