Do you have a custom controller.

Wade_VC

My friend gave me a standard blue controller for my birthday and carved my gamertag and the kanji for cow/ox into it. The kanji was added because I have that tattooed on my ankle.

this sounds pretty kool. post a pic of it so We can take a look.

well not custom, but I got 2 blue and 1 grey. :rolleyes: . they not the average black.

Not really custom but I have the trigger extenders on all my controllers. I have 2 red, 1 pink, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 white, 2 black and the original sixaxis that came with my launch 60gb.

I had one of the "Raven" PS3 controllers made by some third party company and returned it the next day because the lag was so awful.

Parker

You know Wade, when you saidyou got the missus something pink with a vibrate function for her birthday my mind went in a completely different direction.... :o

But then I should have known that a stone cold killer like Jackie (I am never going to forgive her for that strangulation kill in UC2!) would only have one thing on her mind.... ;)

• Like 1

No, I just have one black Dualshock 3 controller. $50 controllers are bullshit, they should at least be $20.

Gotta load up when the opportunity comes around. Black Friday often has some sexy deals on controllers, and occasionally you can find them packaged with games you want (in my case, Little Big Planet). Savin' some sheckles.

thats what she said doesnt really work on a girl.........

It highlights the sexual connotation of a non-sexual statement. You are preoccupied with a pronoun. It still served its purpose regardless of gender. I'd also like to add that I'm very glad you made this post, because there wasn't anyone who had already addressed it.

Oh wait.

• Like 1

It highlights the sexual connotation of a non-sexual statement. You are preoccupied with a pronoun. It still served its purpose regardless of gender. I'd also like to add that I'm very glad you made this post, because there wasn't anyone who had already addressed it.

Oh wait.

Taco Sauce!

• Like 1

I've got a Red Dual Shock 3. However I seem to break controllers really quickly, the analogue triggers always go. L2 and R2. The resistance depletes and it gets to a point where they press themselves occasionally. Or worse, stay pressed down all the time.

Any suggestions on new controller for me? I would like to try some third party ones but they're always so low quality I haven't dared splash out on one.

• 2 weeks later...

Love my ps3, but I don't like the controller and it seems that most third party controllers are complete crap. I decided to go with an xbox controller with cross battle adapter. I like the button layout better and the L2 and R2 buttons are a lot easier to use. Only down side is that I have to use a wired controller. I also use fps kontrol freeks.

White-Wired-Game-Controller-for-Microsoft-Xbox-360_320x320.jpg

ps3-xcb2_b.jpg

I have the original non-vibrating launch black one and an electric blue DS3. I've collected 3rd party controllers, but not a big fan on using them ever since there was a MadCatz scare of blowing up PSOne's with defective controllers.

I much prefer the DS, mostly for the weighty feel. The launch controller felt light, cheap and easily breakable. I just turn the vibration function off for most games and I'm set to go.