Do you have a custom controller.

Wade_VC

• 2 weeks later...

My friend gave me a standard blue controller for my birthday and carved my gamertag and the kanji for cow/ox into it. The kanji was added because I have that tattooed on my ankle.

Pics or GTFO.

Me, just a standard controller for now. If I get another black one I'm gonna get a decal from Skinit.

Love my ps3, but I don't like the controller and it seems that most third party controllers are complete crap. I decided to go with an xbox controller with cross battle adapter. I like the button layout better and the L2 and R2 buttons are a lot easier to use. Only down side is that I have to use a wired controller. I also use fps kontrol freeks.

White-Wired-Game-Controller-for-Microsoft-Xbox-360_320x320.jpg

ps3-xcb2_b.jpg

gear_xbox360_fps_freek_001.jpg%20

Never in my 18 years of gaming have I seen such a thing.

Love my ps3, but I don't like the controller and it seems that most third party controllers are complete crap. I decided to go with an xbox controller with cross battle adapter. I like the button layout better and the L2 and R2 buttons are a lot easier to use. Only down side is that I have to use a wired controller. I also use fps kontrol freeks.

Just a recommendation, but there are trigger attachments for the shoulder buttons, if you wanted. Also, out of curiosity, why do you like the layout better on the Xbox controller? I've never really understood the swapping of the D-pad and L joystick.

Just a recommendation, but there are trigger attachments for the shoulder buttons, if you wanted. Also, out of curiosity, why do you like the layout better on the Xbox controller? I've never really understood the swapping of the D-pad and L joystick.

I tried the L2/R2 extensions before. They don't last very long before they start falling off. I didn't really expect much for $5.

As for the xbox layout, I tried a third party controller with the xbox layout just out of curiosity and ended up preferring it to the ds2. It's not that I don't like the ds2. I do still use it at times. I have big hands and I find the xbox controller more comfortable to use. The d-button on the xbox controller isn't very precise, but that is because of design and not placement. The position of the L3 analog stick is more comfortable to me because it puts the thumb in the natural extension.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup. Nothing fancy here either. My original two black controllers were starting to go via the R2 and L2 buttons. I wanted God of War HD collection at the time. Found a bundle with the game and a red controller for $55. I would say that was a pretty good deal. It was pretty close to the collection's launch date too. I have to get around to fixing those other controllers one of these days.

With so many colors and a few special edition PS3 controllers out there, I was curious how many of you have a custom controller...or you may even have a controller you customized yourself.

As for myself, I prefer the basic black controller.

Just like you, I like black, and have 3 regular black dualshock 3 controllers :D

• 1 month later...